Hip Arthroscopy Possibly tore my hip labrum again,more painful

@Maria_17 ... I think it would be beneficial for you to talk with dapplega's daughter about her experience. Although everyone's situation and recovery is unique, there will be some similarities and it may help you to know what she went through.

There are a couple of ways you can communicate with dapplega's daughter.

1. You can send a Personal Message to dapplega to start the process. Here are instructions to do that. It is possible that you two girls could share email addresses to talk, providing both your parents agree.
How to use Personal Messages

2. You can both post to each other here on the forum, providing dapplega would permit his daughter to post here or send Personal Messages.

3. You could communicate using BoneSmart's Facebook page (BoneSmart) our our Twitter account (@hipreplacement)

Please continue to let us know how you're doing. We are here if you need us and we care about you.

It sounds like a very scary, lonely place you are in. I think that people may assume you should be moving a lot more quickly than is appropriate since you are so young. The reality is that for many procedures, the only way to heal is to take the time and care needed. If it were my child I would encourage them to back off of any PT that results in pain. I hope you were able to connect with your doctor and get some answers. Take good care. :loveshwr:

:wave:Hope you are taking it easy and today is a good day!

Hooray for the weekend!!!:tada:

Hey, that's kind of looks like what that little fellow is saying.:) :-) (:

Hey Maria...
Thinking about you on this three month anniversary of your surgery.
I hope you’re doing well. Please don’t forget we’re here for you and we care.
I hope you have a nice weekend! :wave:
@Maria_17

Hi @Maria_17
Wondering how you were doing and hoping all is getting better and better.
Leave us an update when you can...:flwrysmile:

:hi: Hi @Maria_17
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Hoping all is progressing as it should with you...we‘d love to hear from you when you have time.
Take care, be safe, stay well.

Hello Maria, I’m sorry for what you are going through, I understand exactly how you feel. I also had My hip arthroscopy on Dec 6th and Im in alot of pain after using the recumbent bike for a week. I read in your post that you that you are using it too. Apparently it causes too much hip flexion so it could over stress the joint ... Could it be possibly causing your pain?

Hi again @Nancy1991
I will tag @Maria_17 for you in the hope she is alerted to the tag, reads your message and responds. You need to add this sign -> @ before the members name, with no space in between the two, just as I’ve tagged you above.

It looks like Maria hasn’t been on the forum since February 23rd. Hopefully she responds...

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom