Photo Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nursepair

supremo
Thought we could use this thread for our comments to the photo thread?

Doug, your mum looks so young, she's lovely.

Thanks, My mother and I have always been very close. I'm made sure she knows how major an impact her advise was on my life.
I'm glad you are up. I am so bored I'm about to scream.

Hey you two--- I'm up too. Watching "Star Wars" with my legs elevated and iced. Percs are just not cutting the pain back far enough....
I am loving this movie--- haven't see it in years. Harrison Ford was so young!

May the Force be with you!

I'm up too.....was sleeping SO good...then wide awake
Doug - you've got a beautiful Mother! Thanks for posting that

Hey everybody!! Let's play

Star Wars was on here tonight too, but it is my favourite night on TV tonight. Rescue Medium's, Medium, Most Haunted and Rescue Medium's again. Besides that, I have to come upstairs to our office for the computer. Kevin and I went to see Star Wars when it first came out, 1978 in UK, I was 3 months pregnant with my first baby. All 3 of my kids had every figure and ship there was after many years of Birthdays etc. They played with them all the time. We have the trilogy on video somewhere, I prefer to watch movies without all the commercials.

Carolyn, After our e-mailing, I went up to bed at 11 woke up at 12am and here I am...
Ben Hur just went off.

I forgot the response to the "force be with you thing". I'm getting Star Trek mixed up.
"Live long and Prosper".

I've got one of my dad before I was born..I definitely got my hair from him. Used to get me so mad when other boys were growing bangs like the Beatles, I couldn't do it.

What do you say after "May the Force Be With You"?

My first thought was "And Also with You".

But I think I am confusing it with "Peace be with you" from Mass... LOL! God may zap me for that one!

Where on earth does the word "bangs" come from? Is it because they bang against your forehead when they move?We call it a fringe.

Good question.. but way out of my league to answer..Nowadays, If I wake up in the morning and my hair is mussed, it's time to cut it.

Remember how "shaggy" the Beatles looked when we first saw them. I thought it was SOOOOO cool....my mom was shocked at their long hair.

Then the 70's HIT and made the Beatles look like choir boys!

So Sue....you go to the salon to get your fringe trimmed?

Oh I can remember my father talking in R rated sailor language about those@##$ beatniks. Their hair wouldn't even rate a second look today.
I'll post my dad's pic so. My hair was exactly like his.

My son went through a horrible hair phase. Died it flat black and let it grow long. My precious child looked like "Snape" in Harry Potter for about 3 years. I kept telling myself it was only hair. Hair grows...... but I hated paying for his senior pictures with that awful hair.

Now he has let it go back to his natural color. It is a very nice dark brown with some reddish high lights. Not his dad's color--- must be mine. If I could only remember what color mine really is.....

I remeber seeing some of the Beatles' movies, they were always a bit weird. I preferred The Monkees, went to see them in 1966. I also loved Cliff Richard. Cliff is still performing now, though not as often. He is 65 now I think. He used to base himself on Elvis a bit at first.

I don't think Skeeterhead saw that I put her name on Dougie's hairy leg!!

I thought it really WAS Skeet's leg at first.... then I noticed she had the same tile as Doug..... and then I saw the hair... lol

I've been waiting for her reaction

Davy Jones from the Monkeys came to Tallahassee while I was going to FSU..I saw him at a Big Daddy's Lounge. Not that I drank back then of course.
He was about as tall as my belt buckle. I couldn't help but think how far they fall. From T.V. and concerts to playing in a bar.

Beach, aren't we SO glad we don't have to get up for work in the morning???? I got up late two mornings this week. I HATE to wake up late and try to bathe and dress in a nervous panic!! Since it's already after 1am and I'm nowhere near sleepy....I'm sure I'll be sleeping late.

I just hope my dogs don't decide to wake daddy up in the morning. Zeke will just hop up and stand on my chest with his two front paws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom