You really will do fine without PT. Everything you are doing at home is PT.
United StatesYay! You did it! And with a brain fog, too. I couldn't even teach Sunday School at 5 weeks. Look at you!today I decided to try taking some online continuing education- wasn’t sure if I could manage it & pass the exam with the brain fog . I did it! 2 hrs of Ce completed
Yummy. What good friends you have.I’ve had wonderful friends bring me meals so tonight was chicken enchiladas & home made apple pie. Mmmmmmm ! Feeling very spoiled
United States
United States
United States
United States
United StatesI think all of us have felt that in the beginning. Take a look at this:I have an unreasonable fear of it all splitting open.
)
Go figure.
United States
United StatesI didn’t mind looking at my own incision, but I get queasy looking at the photos our members post.Go figure.
Just keep listening to the knee.
United States
United States
United States
United States
