THR PAIN!!!! Help Anyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, Troy, those photos really are amazing. I had no idea that they could get such clear images nowadays. And to think that you can send them round the world within minutes...

I was wondering whether the photos gave your medical team any useful information which they didn't have before?

Glynis

To Troy and Judy,
We are privledged that you have shared these photos of Nathaniel with us. You have a wonderful son. Many good thoughts are travelling to your family from across the globe.
Best wishes,
Gizmo:friends:

Hey y'all, big day tomorrow. We go back to St. Louis:tantrum2: so far so good Nathaniel is still with us and movin around like crazy:yes 4:Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers:thumb:Troy

Do let us know how things go. I know it's exciting for you to feel Nathaniel doing the happy dance in there.

Troy, I've been thinking about you. Do let us know how it goes!

Hi Troy, sending lots more good wishes and love and look forward to hearing about your day today! xxooxx

Well we just returned home from St. Louis, it's a bit after 10 p.m. what a day:sigh: The new ultasound showed that there is a new problem with the flow of blood from the placenta to Nathaniel and this told the team that there is a greater chance for loss sooner rather than later:cry:However, we'll take each day and hope for tomorrow and if we make it to tomorrow we'll be greatful and pray for another:frown:The best news we recieved was that the EKG showed a hole in his heart "VSD" but the doctors were confident in saying that the hole is not a major issue and that there is a chance that it could close some and they will need to monitor it after birth:prayer1:The main concern right now is the blood flow from Judy to Nathaniel and making it 6 more weeks. He should weigh 3lbs and today he weighs 2.4lbs, we'll just keep praying for a tomorrow.:amen1:Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, your friend Troy

Thanks for the update, Troy. My heart and prayers are with you all. God bless little Nathaniel.

Hi Troy

You have so many people all around the planet praying for Nathaniel, Judy, yourself and the other children..

With so many prayers, Nathaniel will survive, he is our treasure and our BS special baby... he is loved by all of us.

Take care my wonderful friend, I replied to your PM.

Lots of love, and please know that we are here for you, waiting and willing Nathaniel to hang on, we have angels watching over him 

Please give my love to Judy 

We are with you Troy! Thanks for the update!

Troy,

Thank you for the update. I've been keeping you & Judy, and your family in my prayers. Do the Doctors feel that Judy will go full term? Hoping and praying that little Nathaniel will pull through, much peace to you today and everyday.

Hi Troy,

I have just read through your thread and wanted to say you and your family are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless

Chris x

45 days until Judy is 37 weeks, thats when they want to take him. May 14th. I am thankful for everyday that passes and hope for tomorrow. The goal is to make it to the 14th of may, the concern now is that the placenta is part of Nathaniel so it also has the extra 18 chromosome, the blood flow from Judy to Nathaniel is less than it should be so the risk of loss is greater with each day. We just need him to keep fighting. Your friend Troy....:thumb:

Troy thank you for always sending us updates! Sending lots of love to you and your family xxoooxx

35 more days keep fighting little buddy!!!

Attachments

• TAM_44.JPG
    TAM_44.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 155
Hi Troy

What a little fighter OUR Nathaniel is... Thank you for sharing another photo with us.

How is Judy?

How are you?

Sending you all much love from the bottom of the world.. OZ

Is he saying "No pictures please" with his arm in front of his face:th_heehee:

Another great picture(3D ultrasounds are the coolest) and thanks for sharing!

Keep fighting Nathanial your almost here:yes 4:

Wow the detail and quality of the photos are amazing! Thank you for sharing Troy. Sending lots more love to you and your family! Xxooxx

Thanks everyone, your thoughts and prayers mean the world to us. You are our extended family. We have learned so much over the last 11 years or so. The people you least expect are the ones that are there for you when you need someone most. I have a close relative that has told me that Nathaniel is a family tragedy and we should keep the situation to ourselves!:scratch: Really? He's our Son and he deserves the same treatment and care that we have come to expect and take for granted. Another relative asked me about his complications and when I told her she said " Oh my God Troy if he makes it he is going to have such a hard life!" I said look at him how can you not want to fight for him and give him every chance..An update; we are seeing or local O.B. weekly and tomorrow evening we are having another ultrasound, the 26th we are back in St. Louis for our final exam and plan. Then by the grace of God Nathaniel will join us on the 14th of may...:thumb:

Attachments

• TAM_101.JPG
    TAM_101.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics