Lounge Doctor

TKR OzzieRock's Pre Op Thread

OzzieRock

Country
Australia Australia
Had my MAKO Protocol CT scan done last Friday. Because of where I live it was a 660km round trip for a 10 minute procedure. I also had a setback on Saturday. I was resealing my front veranda when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the knee. I thought this was one of my usual episodes so waited a short while for the pain to subside, but it didn't. The knee swelled right up and I had constant bad pain and very restrictive movement in the knee and it was non weight bearing so I was on crutches. Got the crutches out to get about on and straight to elevation and ice packs. I contacted my surgeon for advise as I am only 2 weeks out from my Op. After three days the swelling has started to come down and the major pain has gone and I can now hobble around without the crutches.

Pumpkin

Country
United States United States
@OzzieRock
A long trip and a sudden sharp pain in your knee, glad you are feeling better and able to hobble around. Ice and Elevation will help get the swelling down.
Most likely you should be ready fo your surgery on the 27th.

You will notice I have moved your post from the Knee September Saphirres thread and moved it to pre op, where you will receive more answers to your questions and concerns.
Thanks,
Chris

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Caidly
Recent bookmarks