Over for Me TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne

Country
United States United States
This is Jayne and tomorrow would be one week ago I had my surgery. I thought of all of you and what you had to say to me before my big deal day! I spoke of you all to my doctor's and nurses and told them what a wonderful site I found and believe I had no idea what it would be like and I'm glad I found you all because I'm doing great! I left the hospital Sunday afternoon and the nurses said I should be the poster child for BLTKR. They thought I was a good patient.
I'm to rest until I see my doctor on the 24th and I am. I listen to what ever they say and it makes a huge difference. The surgeon said I had little bones. He said little woman little bones. My family and friends have sent me so many gifts and love etc. I'm one happy lady.
Thank you all again. You know who you are.
Love,
Jayne

Aw Jayne I am so happy for you. You should be the poster child. That is terrific. Just take it easy and heal right now. I sure hope you continue to do well. I am so sure you will. Please let us know if you have any questions, we are all here for you.. Congradulations...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toldya, Jayne! Just think how worried you were in! Now you and Tarzan will be able to go all over the place without pain! You go, Girl!!!

Jayne, I am smiling BIG smiles knowing that you are doing this well. Carry on, girl....you will be doin' great things with that new knee very soon.

We STILL have to think of a name for your OTHER knee....You weren't thinking of TAR and ZAN were you?

Great news Jayne,

Congrats and best wishes for your recovery.

Jayne,
So glad to hear from you!!! Happy to hear that all is going well for you.
Look forward to hearing all about your recovery step by step.

That's very good news. I am so pleased for you, Jayne.

Jayne--
I'm so happy to hear that things have gone so well for you. Every day gets better and better. I'm 3 + weeks out and I'm walking outside with just a little support from a cane. Next week I hope to be driving my car. Little pain, just discomfort from the swelling. Life is good!
Blessings,
Irene

Irene,Jo, Calling-all-angles, Chris, Surfsister, Judles,Jamie, Texas, Gretchendz, I made a mistake in my POST. I meant to say I had BOTH knees done. Bilateral. I thank you all for your good wishes and congrats. It has been one week and I'm so glad it's over. Like everyone keeps telling me--exercise. One thing that has been odd is my dog wants nothing to do with me. He is actually mad at me and snaps at me. I feel really bad. My husband said he looked all over the house for me.
I have questions but, I am to rest and I'll ask tomorrow. It's so great to be done.
Love you all!
Jayne

Rest well, Jayne! That's so weird,,,,,I've heard of that before....someone on the forum had the same reaction with their dog! Hope you BOTH get settled! He probably is overwhelmed sharing you with those super new Bionic knees!

Well then, DOUBLE congratulations to you!!! And you'll be racing around on TWO new knees very soon. As for your doggie, you know they have very a very keen sense of smell and probably right now you don't smell right....that hospital thing still lingers. Things will be better when you are a little more healed and smell like Momma again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Salvo12
Recent bookmarks