oregonlass
member
@Oregon mom , lol! Glad I could divert you and make you laugh!
Get well and I’ll share my magical bread recipe.
Get well and I’ll share my magical bread recipe.
United StatesIt was a surprise to discover that the active ingredient in my favorite antihistamine, Benedryl, can cause RLS. Now I'm checking everything for side effects and interactions. Where I live is the grass seed capital of the world, so allergies are a part of life. The Benedryl is in my medical records and I don't have issues with it at other times, so maybe a chemical reaction with something else they had me using.
United States
United Kingdom
If it's so easy why doesn't he adopt yours? It's you in recovery after all.Mine wants me to adopt his circadian schedule and it's tough as he is a night owl and likes to sleep in the morning.
United States
Great report! You’re doing well. Most surgeons just let the steri-strips fall off the wound. However that’s usually the individual thin strips. You can take off the large dressing you have on the incision now. The wound needs some air to continue to heal. If there is any spot that is bleeding you can just put a bandaid over it for a few hours.![[Bonesmart.org] oregonlass post TKR - bionic accomplished [Bonesmart.org] oregonlass post TKR - bionic accomplished](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/71/71892-039e7a160e79ee9f43584277b08853ae.jpg?hash=A556Fg557p)