Operation dates in signatures are helpful [1]

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
It would be extremely helpful if members would display surgery dates in their signatures as I have in mine. Then any time you have a problem, it saves you from having to say when it was done and others from having to search your posts or guess!

If you don't know how to put something in your signature, I've done a how-to thread How to create a signature

Please indicate you've read this by posting an affirmative. Thank you :bow:

An affirmative.....:whis:

Judy, the typing area is a large block that holds a lot of information. You shouldn't have problems entering whatever you need to. The primary surgeries that need to be there are the ones that relate to hips or knees, since that's usually what people need to know to be able to respond.

But even in a case like yours where someone has had a lot of surgery over the years, I think it can all fit in there.

I can't get it to work...I am terrible at following directions, especially on Morphine!
I am better at being creative than being confined to structure.:D

C4

Hey what do you know!! Looks like I did it...Yippee!!

:jump:

C4

Well done! But I amended it a bit so Jamie and I remember (like we'd ever forget!) that it's hips and not knees, ok?

For some reason the sig doesn't appear, I know it's not because it keeps getting put off.... :hissy:
EDIT.....seems one must edit then make a new post!
Chris

Are you saying you can't see your signature in your own posts, Airfun? I can, so if you don't see it, there is a check box in the User Control Panel link that you need to check to make sure you can view signatures.

:thmb: Mine has been up for ages.
It is handy to know just where people are with their recovery.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts