op tomorrow and I'm scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as if you are already thinking about it alot Jo, huh? Do you have a day or appointment yet?

Not really - quite keen to get it done, actually. And soon as I have a date, you'll all know, trust me! Could be 2-3 months yet. Or even 4.

Hi,
God speed on your recovery after surgery today! I'm scared too, with my RTKR scheduled for Feb 17th even though I had a sucessful LTKR 4 yrs ago. I had to have gum surgery one side two weeks ago and the other this week and while recovering from that my knee hasn't bothered me hardly at all and with the unseasonably warm mid 70's temperture lately here in Northern Calif. I have been out doing yard work that used to cause painful repursusions, but not now.
Anyway this has caused me to re-think the timing of my knee surgery and going back and forth whether to postpone it again. I'm having more money problems than pain and worring about the additional loss of work during post surgery, will make things worse in the money dept. So it goes. I know what to expect from having it done before and not looking forward to the torture sessions of PT, but know they work for the good and the outcome is all good. So I hope you made it through and everything went well. Look forword to the 3 mth marker when you will barely even feel the pain and have a neww outlook on life with your new knee.
Katrina

Anyone heard anything from Calling All Angels since her surgery??

One week out today, even if she went to rehab, she may be home now. She had 1 knee done right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads