One step

Crisps

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi just been reading about the One step gait app , however I can't find how much the app and program costs. I realise there is a discount if a member of bone smart but again anyone have an idea of the actually cost. Thank you

benne68

Staff member since February 4, 2022
BoneSmart Staff
Country
United States United States
@Crisps

I was curious about the pricing, too, After hunting around on their website, I found this in the "terms and conditions" section:

"You may purchase a subscription to OneStep which is a subscription to our service, which will be automatically billed monthly until you cancel. The Premium package is $95/mo and the Plus package is $35/mo. Prices may vary based on residence, package of choice, and promotions that might be available from time-to-time."

Can't tell what the difference is between the Premium and Plus packages. Perhaps one of the moderators can share some insight?

Jaycey

ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sorry folks, I don't have the details on this but will tag @Jamie to see if she can clarify.

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR ..Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
OneStep Ambassador Icon
You can obtain the cost by downloading the app and entering the discount code of bonesmart15.

There are some portions of the app, I believe, that can be accessed at no charge. I'm checking on all this with OneStep. When I looked at the app it appeared they may have added an option for a free one-month trial if you schedule a phone appointment with your therapist right away.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Oakley
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom