One more day

Sunnyo

Country
Canada Canada
One more day till rtkr. Hopefully I am ready. Am having a bit of nerves even though this is my second knee. I am just looking to be on the other side and starting the recovery process.

I am 1 day in and all fine looking forward to having another sunbeam on the other side .. see you there

Yeah, good for you, glad you are doing well. I have my final day to finish up getting ready. I have been keeping busy doing stuff that I won't be able to do for a while but the nerves still get in there. It will be good to be on the recovery side.
See you there

@Sunnyo, we have this! I am on the second knee as well. The trouble is, we know what to expect - can be both good and bad. :)

@Sunnyo

Best of luck on your surgery. I am right behind you with surgery one week from today. Will catch up with you over on the recovery side.

Anna:)

I was awake every hour the night before just could not sleep it’s so much better you have it done good luck with everything :flwrysmile:

My day has been busy but I am having major stress, headache, upset stomach, a real case of nerves.
My surgery is late tomorrow so I have to wait till 1 pm
Was hoping for early to get it over with.. no such luck

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88