• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

One down, one to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayeKaye

graduate
Country
United States United States
Good luck with your upcoming TKR. I'll be reading to see how it goes. Hope you can get to the computer and keep us updated once in a while.

OP
OP
Jebsw

Jebsw

graduate
Had a horrible day, so much so that getting my knee sawed apart and having foreign objects hammered in is sounding like fun. :gaah:

I reread everyone's messages on here and I want to say thank you for all your kindness. It helps. :flwrysmile:

kneeper

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
^yikes. I hope today is better. Here's to a smooth "renovation."

Jacky48

big-cheese
Country
Jebsw, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you good vibes!:friends: Stay well and stay positive soon all that knee pain will be gone!:yahoo:

Country
Aaaaah, the big day is tomorrow! Heck, they make you sleep through all the excitement (thank goodness). You will be fine. Looking forward to seeing your first post on the "other side". All the best!

OP
OP
Jebsw

Jebsw

graduate
Aaaaah, the big day is tomorrow! Heck, they make you sleep through all the excitement (thank goodness).
Is it weird that I've watched the procedure many many times on the Internet? I just find it endlessly fascinating. A friend had bypass surgery today, so I checked that out too. Very cool stuff! I'm in awe of the people who figure out how to fix us, and ever so grateful to those who devote their careers to doing so.
thanks for the good wishes.

KathyH

Sr Bonesmartie
Good to see you back, Jebsw. Hope the hurting starts to tone down soon for you, I'm sure it will :flwrysmile:

Kathy
xx

Country
Take your meds, sweetie. Glad you're home. Be looking for your thread in recovery area.

OP
OP
Jebsw

Jebsw

graduate
My new thread is called "Woohoo! Now I've got two!!"
Thanks again to everyone for all your kind thoughts. They were often in my mind when I was in the hospital. :SUNsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Beezel
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom