Lounge Doctor

Once things get back to normal, I intend to....

Once things get back to normal, I intend to: (select up to 3 responses)

• burn all my masks in a blaze of glory

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • eat in restaurants every day

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • hug everyone I see

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • start an exercise program to lose the "COVID twenty"

• travel every chance I get

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • attend live concerts and programs

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • enjoy working face to face with people

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • meet up with friends as much as possible

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • see the inside of my friend's and neighbor's houses again

• attend real live church services again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
Complete the poll above and put any additional comments in posts below.

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR
Senior Administrator
Country
OneStep Ambassador Icon
I have a group of about 14 friends that used to get together for dinner once a month at one of our homes. That stopped last March and we've all seen very little of each other in person. I'm soooo looking forward to those monthly dinners again and all the fun and laughs that happen when old friends get together. I've known most of these people for over 30 years.

SaraK

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
A couple of months after my first THR, I joined a group thru Meetup that called themselves the Fun Peeps. We get together almost every week (sometime more than once a week) - primarily to dance and listen to music. It has been a large part of my social network and I miss it so much! I might even be willing to go to an event with a heavy metal band when this is all over - just to be with friends!

sistersinhim

Country
A lot of my time was spent preparing for teaching my Sunday School class and choosing music for our worship services and choir performances. Without having this job to do, I find myself slipping into depression more and more.

I so look forward to returning to church and hugging all my friends there and in the outside world. Hugs are so uplifting both physically and emotionally.

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I look forward to being able to hang out with friends and family again. We have a tight knit group of military retirees, also mostly regular retired now. We normally get together at someone's house for each holiday. The host provides main dish and the rest bring sides. We always have way too much food, so much laughter your cheeks hurt and tons of hugs! :cheers: :heehee:

We've watched everyone's children grow up, they are now a part of the group and some of their friends as well. Now we're watching everyone's grandchildren grow, they are all at various ages, so always interesting.

djklaugh

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
My son and granddaughter live on the other coast and I want so much to go see them!That would be the first trip I plan. Then go visit a couple of dear friends who live far away and have a cousin reunion!

PegGar16

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I'm looking forward to re-planning my trip to Ireland. We were supposed to go in June as our first trip in retirement.
I was supposed to go in March for a couple of weeks. My 16 year old niece made the world finals in Dublin for Irish Dance. We were all so excited for her. We will see about this March.

Sara61

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Portugal Portugal
I'm simply looking forward to getting somekind of normality back into our lives and not being afraid to hug or touch someone, I'm looking forward to seeing people's smiles or grumpy faces anythings better than just the eyes, travel as and when we want to be with friends or family or just be able explore the world once more.

leejaa

big-cheese
Country
Looking forward to the options of dining out when in the mood or taking a trip if the desire strikes. We are actually not planning anything for this year 2021 but really hoping for a nice trip in 2022. Hoping things will settle into a better new normal for it to be possible but will see how this year progresses before making real plans.

crowie53

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I dearly want to visit my son in Australia! We were supposed to go in March after my cancelled knee surgery but they closed entry to everyone except residents, and he wasn’t allowed to come here for Xmas.

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
The first thing we will do is drive down to my daughters we cannot wait to see our grandkids ,still got xmas presents to deliver,we will live in our caravan when this is over. Biking Swimming (Dancing thats for wife to do). Hopefully not long to our injections next month .

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
I have my covid injection on Sunday 31/01/2021 so might be a slow start back i hope, just waiting for my wife to get hers soon then we will both might start trying to live again. Then hopefully operations will start again.

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
Its a little funny not to long ago there was complaints about wearing a burka now most of world wears masks that you can only see eyes and not a lot of complaints.

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
KED
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom