Bilateral THR Oh 'dreams' exactly as visioned

Oh, @mikeycat, such wonderful news to read this morning! Sounds like the operation was much less traumatic than last time, and sounds like you are cautiously embarking on recovery with more hope this time, and a lot less discomfort. Sure, I do understand you're not pain free but definitely sounds like a better report. And nice that you were feeling excited about getting up and walking with those shiny new hips. And a wonderful and relaxing weekend in the country sounds like just the ticket to kick off a new and encouraging phase of recovery. You keep that chin and nose up--hurray for you!

Great news @mikeycat ! Let this be a turning point for you. So good that you can at last focus on those hips again too! :flwrysmile:

So glad to see all your good news @mikeycat with your good care and so blessed with a wonderful supportive husband. I have a new PT too and when you have confidence in them they are a wonderful adjunct to the surgical end of things and you know they will help you heal with their vast knowledge of how the musculoskeletal system works and you will have the best outcome. Wishing you relaxation and healing, and isn't it nice to walk straight and tall again?:walking:

@mikeycat so glad surgery went well and you're feeling better already. A trip to the country sounds fantastic, get away from the noise and distractions of the city and heal. So glad to hear you're out and about walking and feeling good doing it.
:friends:

@mikeycat So nice to see you excited about the future and having the surgeries behind you. Have a great weekend in the country, you deserve it. Your husband is a peach.....great guy the way he supports you...

I am just so happy for you and I hope each day gets easier with your hands. Enjoy your weekend in the country!!

Great to hear you are doing better, my Both At Once Hippy Pal.:chuckmarch:

Hope you have a great weekend!!!!
:friends:

How are you doing today, @mikeycat? I think you were jetting off for a country weekend, as I recall, so you'll not see this until you're back in the city or, if you are reading this today, I hope you are feeling relaxed and peaceful with a mug of coffee or tea to start out a quiet day. Hope hand pain is still feeling fairly manageable and that being in your "happy place" in the country is soothing you, both body and soul. Happy Sunday!

Hey there, mikeycat
We haven't heard from you in a number of days, which is okay, we don't expect / need daily reports, but wondering if you're still doing well after your hand surgery? I'd imagine you are catching up on lost time and hope you had a restorative weekend in the country last Fri-Sun. With any luck you're preparing for a repeat performance this weekend.
TGIF...hope you enjoy!
@mikeycat

Yoo-hoo, where are you? Don't make us worry now...
Hope all is well and you're just chillin.
Will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a lovely weekend!
@mikeycat

@mikeycat Just popping in to say Happy Belated Five Month Anniversary! Hope that your absence is due to you out living your life with those two new hips and the carpal tunnel all taken care of. Was just thinking about you and thought I stop by to say Hi. Drop us a line and let us know how you're doing if you feel up to it.
:wave:

Good morning @mikeycat and I sure hope you are enjoying life with your 2 new hips. I am curious about your most recent surgeries with your carpal tunnel and would love to hear an update.
No pressure, and yah, maybe a little :heehee:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562