THR Ocean’s recovery story.

Please let us know if you need help, @Ocean
We will be happy to assist. First...Happy Thirtieth wedding anniversary! Not sure if you're celebrating, or even in the mindset with surgery tomorrow. Nonetheless, I hope you have a peaceful day.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow! You will be in my thoughts and I pray for an uneventful surgery and easy recovery as this healing process blends in with, Lefty's. I will look forward to your first update post op and following your journey as you heal with those two new hips!
Hugs

@Ocean, go get ‘em! Your day has arrived and you’ll soon be among the post-ops again! How excited you must be to get the healing started! Praying for your calm spirit and assurance, for your medical team, and for an easy surgery and a successful recovery!
:angel:

Hello everyone, it’s a year since my first hip op and I thought that I’d just check in with you all. This forum was so much help and company during my recoveries and I think of you often and have a little read now and then.

I’m doing well, I go to the gym with a programme given by the physio and I feel that it has helped me feel stronger and more balanced, I go into the pool too which was also recommended.

Good luck to everyone with your recoveries and love to you all xx

Nice to hear from you Ocean and Happy One year hip anniversary, that first year is certainly a milestone.
You have one more anniversary in October for Hip number 2!!!
Enjoy the summer months

Happy One Year Anniversary!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing an update and sweet sentiment about the forum. There certainly are a lot of great members here offering support to one another. Glad you were a part of it all, Ocean.
Enjoy the rest of the Summer and stop by once in awhile to say Hi. It was nice to hear from you!
@Ocean

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom