Lounge Doctor

Now it's luvsibes shoulder's

luvsibes

senior
Country
United States United States
I was just signing back on to Bonesmart after 3 years post left THR as I am being challenged with shoulder and low back pain. The shoulder issue began before the hip replacement and I assumed it was because I was sleeping on the awkward side to keep pressure off my hip. Years pass and both shoulders and arms still ache and can keep me awake. Not sure what's going on. I use wrist braces and arm/shoulder exercises but my hands are asleep and the arm/shoulder can ache all day. So, I'm ready to explore what's going on. You asked the question I came on for! I do walk a husky and periodically am jerked although I use a waist belt. The avatar pic is my first solo walk after THR recovery! I will follow @Freedom's thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pumpkin

Country
@luvsibes
I use wrist braces and arm/shoulder exercises but my hands are asleep and the arm/shoulder can ache all day
It is time for you to see and orthopedist who specializes in shoulders, sounds like you have multiple issues with your arms. There are several areas of your shoulders and arms that can cause the arms to ache and fall asleep.
I am in non surgical recovery from Carpal Tunnel, there were multiple areas involved, my wrist, the pronator teres just below my elbow, the pec minor, the scalene muscles in my neck, and the cervical spine.

A conservative approach may be able to help you, but first get your shoulder and arms checked out.

AAOS shoulder information

Pumpkin

Country
Your post has been moved to a new thread of you own, Freedom has been tagged so she will see your thread and be able to respond.
Good Luck in your search for answers.
Chris

Freedom

graduate
Country
Your post has been moved to a new thread of you own, Freedom has been tagged so she will see your thread and be able to respond.
Good Luck in your search for answers.
Chris
Oh Chris, you had me going! I received an email message of luvsibes' post. Clicked through to MY thread and . . . nothing. What? Back to my Inbox, click again and . . . nothing. What the heck?! I had to click on luvsibes' profile, then found what you did. Ha haaaa. Too much for a SUNDAY morning! Nah, it's all good. Thank you for tagging me.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Country
Just wanted to say Hi :wave: @luvsibes
I‘m sorry you’re dealing with shoulder issues. I hope you find the cause soon, followed by relief. Wishing you lots of comfort as you’re seeking answers. :console2:

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
irving95
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom