I had knee arthoscopy about four years ago. I have had two shots of Duralone; one of which helped for quite a long time and one which did not. I saw my surgeon in September and based on my x-ray and symptoms at that time we decided to proceed with knee replacement. Since September I have been doing the exercises prescribed in the booklet for knee surgery and to my amazement my symptoms decreased significantly. I advised my surgeons office that I may wish to postpone and then went in vacation for a month. While on vacation walking became an issue as well as driving and sitting. When I returned I confirmed I would proceed with surgery but since that date my symptoms have again almost disappeared. I do not understand how this can be and now am unsure as to whether I should cancel the surgery. My knee is starting to bow in and I am having more hip pains in the same leg but otherwise walking, climbing stairs, etc has significantly improved. Just so unsure if I should go ahead.