No Posting on TKR Gang Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Staff member since Feb, 2009
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
As decreed by our Supreme Photo Leader, Patti, there will be NO, NONE, absolutely NADA posting on the thread that contains all our beautiful photos.

That way we can really use it as a scrapbook. Please, please be sure you abide by this rule. If you feel the need to comment on a photo or two - THAT'S GREAT. Just do it via private email, a post to this tread or start a new one. It's not that we don't want to hear from you all, it's just that words tend to make the photo thread much harder to page through when you want to gaze on one of our group's lovely face or even MORE lovely knee or Monkey!

As the PHOTO POLICE CAPTAIN, you will receive a friendly email from me if you forget and accidently write something on the photo thread. No whippin' will occur unless you are a repeat offender, in which case we'll send our OFFICIAL POLICEman, Doug, to work you over. He promises not to bother your new knee, but all the rest of your parts are fair game.

Patti, our thanks to you for taking on the HUGE task of unearthing all the photos in this forum. It's probably more of a job than you anticipated. If your boss finds out you are doing this at work, we will disavow any knowledge of your mission, but will provide canned goods and banana pudding periodically to be sure you and your family does not starve.

Josephine.....is it possible for you to delete any posts that are made to the photo thread by accident so we can keep it free of words???

Oh, and Josephine.....another question....would it be possible to make our photo thread a "Post It" so it always stays at the top of the list? I know we're asking a lot, but I think it would be fun for even the new visitors to the site to see how many people have come before them. Any help you can provide will be GREATLY appreciated. ....Jamie

OMG....I need a massage!!!! Gotta get out of her for a while.....my eyes are tired....will add more photos later.....don't fret if I haven't found "yours" yet.....I'm searching!

be back soon

Girl, you have earned a massage. If everyone sent you a couple bucks, you'd have it covered! Thanks again for all your work on this. You are the best.

Jamie, I think if you email the culprit who posts, he will be able to edit his/her own post.

I'm going to tittle tattle now, dw posted on page two!! ner ner ner ner ner ner!!!

Ahhhh.....Sue, you are right. I'll remember to put that in my email. I'll send one to dw....I didn't catch the post when I went through the photos. Must have been too dazzled by Patti's great work! Thanks!!

You've done an EXCELLENT job with that ball bat, gal.....NOBODY has posted.

Beware of a woman weilding a bat and hormones!

Thanks, Patti. I think between the two of us we have managed to teach old dogs a new trick!

I absolutely LOVE the photo thread and the fact that Josephine put it right up top as a Post It. I was telling some friends about it at dinner tonight and they thought we were so cool. Well, I guess we are, aren't we all!!! Hooray for the TKR Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member