THR No More Setbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty I have sent an email to a local practioner. Alas for needles in head I'm afraid it maybe too much for Harold my only braincell.

Legin THR Sep 14

Tomorrow I return to work. I have no idea what to expect since many people who were there three mos ago, are no longer there. I am to report to the site head arrival. Beyond that, it's all a mystery. I've been sooo exhausted all day today! It's like I'm exhausted just thinking about returning to work!
I did find a massage lady that I like and have gone twice. Today I had her really focus on the op leg and hip and wow.... There is definitely a difference and noticeably less limping! There are people in this office that do the trigger point stuff, but both are guys. I just really don't want some dude rubbing my butt, hips and thighs. Will have to keep looking. At least for now the massage chic is complementing the chiro.

RTHR, posterior, 15JUN2015

I have been watching your progress @Tweefishy and I wish you the very best returning to work. Sounds like it will be a challenge.

Thanks @nochoice. Much appreciated. Trying not to be overcome with stress before even getting there.

Greatest fear of all is that of the unknown. Good luck at work and be proactive about ensuring work area is set up right for you. Having worked closely on both males a nd females it just becomes the service we work with. But I understand how you feel.

Legin THR Sep 14

Hi @Tweefishy have been thinking about you all day. I think you are 8 hours behind uk time. So must be about 11 am ish there. We will all be awaiting your update.

I did a 6 hour stint today. Tired by 1pm and yawning, butt was hurting from sitting on it . Need to get something else to sit on....

X x speak later

Wow... Drama galore. Not one manager is still there who made up part of the original startup team. The final two, including my boss, leave by next Friday. Morale seems quite low and everyone is beyond overworked. I have the next week and a half to work 4 hr days and get caught up. But then the honeymoon will be over. I hope and prey the man taking over in the interim has not drunk the poisoned well water yet. Either way, all I can do is keep on keepin' on and allow what is meant for me to unfold.

I went shoe shopping once I got home. The ones I bought this weekend, with the tiniest of wedge like heal (less than1/2 an inch), made me too unsteady. So I bought 2 more pairs of super flat flats. Replacing shoes is no cheap endeavor but ya'll keep telling us it's important. Now at least I have a flat pair of shoes for each neutral colored outfit.

Ohhhh how I miss jeans already! I think my cushioning redistributed to my waistline over the summer of recovery :/ my work trousers were surprisingly snug this morning... And those were my loose pants :/ Oi vey!

My husband drove me to work through the morning commute, but I drove home. I did pretty good... Maybe a few late stops, but not bad! Sleepy time has just snuck up on me. Good night and sweet dreams. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thinking of you Tweefishy. I hope your work settles down for you. You sound in amazing strong spirits given what is happening around you! My weight has gravitated to my waist as well, went swimming yesterday but that was too soon. As far as "heels" go I have always been hopeless with them because of weak ankles but yesterday I tried on a pair with a heel as small as you can get (1/2"?) but absolutely hopeless so its flat shoes for me.

How is your FIL doing. Your description of his party stays with me.
Take care on those 4hr days. Keep smiling!

Easy does it @Tweefishy ! That energy drain can sneak up on you. Please don't try to do 8 hours work in the 4 hours. I am sure they are expecting that but please don't go there. Slow and steady.

Having been back at work for six weeks its weird how everything seems not to bad then suddenly no energy. Take care lass

Legin THR Sep 14

@Tweefishy....so thats basically all the staff gone. What on earth has caused that !! It must be fairly bad....gosh

Yes dont do loads in 4 hours. If they are all leaving and that means just you are left from the original team, they wont try and get you doing more than one persons work? ? Will they ??? You must be mentally strong if they try it.

I am still getting tired and today was the first I havent qanted to go to sleep at 1pm.

Trouble is still cant sleep at night!

I have no butt and it has moved up to my waist It really hurts sitting now.

Xx sleep well xx

Hope your return to work situation improves.Quite a few of us are back at the same time.I am feeling very tired but suppose it is only to be expected after such a long time off.

Feel for you on that front, I've just talked to my boss and 5 of my associates have departed whilst I've been off, sadly they've all moved on to pastures new by choice. It makes me a little nervous given I'm due to start back in a couple of weeks if the Drs sign me off as fit.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

@Tweefishy Wow. Something must be seriously wrong at your workplace. Take extra good care of yourself. We are all thinking of you. Glad you got new flats.

Soooooooo exhausted! 2 days and I'm beat! I too have a hard time sleeping at night despite the fatigue. Coffee and more coffee!!! I drove both directions of the commute today & am getting better, but I still have to manually lift my right leg to get it from the brake, to the gas, when I make a hard stop. I'll be on my own tomorrow. Decided it'd be better for my husband to take me and pick me up the first few days back full time. Instead.
As for work, the managers who started this branch of the company were sold a package that wasn't really true. For them, they got a raw deal and left killer jobs for the opportunity hat wasn't quite the way they were told not would be. For me, I knew all of that going in so don't feel burned like they do. Ack of personnel at this point is a crazy strain on the folks left but some have really risen to the challenge and jumped into new career paths to help cover areas.
Each day I'm coming home and trying to do something additional to help build stamina for a full day of work. Today, we started the monumental task of sorting the garage into donate, keep or trash piles. Remember I did his with the house not long ago, but the donate and not sure ended up in the garage. I threw away a decade of memories and **** I've been toting around. I filled the entire recycle bin and the car for a run to GoodWill.... And that's just the start! When we're done, we will be in a good position to actually pack up and move... The big goal! We are getting there!
Thank you for all the encouragement. Just trying to hold my head high and do what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member