Revision THR Newbie tkr recovery thread<

Had an amazing time at the pool! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, going to go everyday now:idea:
The leg feels fine. I can tell that I worked it out because of the way my muscles feel, just know pain like I was getting when I was walking too much. Happy Days Are Here Again!

Hello BoneSmart family- guess this is my last post on this website. I want to thank everyone profoundly for all the encouragement and support that I've been given. I am now pretty much walking without crutches through most of my day now, starting with about a one mile walk in the morning and then a good 20 minute the 30-minute aquatic workout at the YMCA pool later in the day.
I never thought that I would reach this point and I remember how desperate and upset I was for so long after the surgery. I've really not contributed at all with regards to communicating with other people on this site that have had hip revisions, but I will be going through them and sorting through to see if I can help anyone the way that I've been helped. Thank you again and good luck to all...

Best of luck to you @Newbie tkr
Three months Monday and you are getting back to life!
Feel free to pop in for an update now and then.
Wishing you lots of good health and happiness!:angel:

Happy Saturday!
Wishing you only the best as you move on.
I hope all continues to go well for you.
Make this Summer a great one! :)
@Newbie tkr

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom