Newbie saying hello and asking advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much a femeral head would go for on ebay ? . Oooo. Just thought this - somebody might be lucky enough to have their osteophytes in the shape of Jesus . I wish Id looked at mine now. I could have dipped out on a fortune. :rotfl: :rotfl:
TeeEm nearly wet myself laughing at this post, there is no smiley that shows my laughter ! Xxxx

Elosarabrab hello lovely, hope your ok and doing well :kittykiss: No, I haven't got a grabby thing yet but it's on my list. My husband has started to panick as the days tick away. I'm not a good patient and try and do things well before I should. I've impressed upon him that I will be good this time. Once after a day after a knee op, I cleaned the cooker and my leg went blue :yikes: I ended up in A&E :whistle:

Mine was donated to the bone bank, after they had used some of it for bone grafting :)

Poppet what a lovely choice of words from your husband. Great line for a song as well lass, get writing "Stardust inside of Me " :kittykiss:

Sounds good Red Shoe

He also said as my prosthesis is titanium which is also made in the middle of stars and the stars explode and eventually the stardust comes together..... Inside of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie