Newbie peeking in the door....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really understand that "what have I done" feeling when the bills come in....I have that with my student loans--I can barely stand to open the envelope now that the total is in and I'm done with school. Yikes! I'll probably die still owing for school!

So, what do all you wonderful folk with high balances left from insuarnce do? call the doc/hospital/lab/xray and say 50 bucks a week/month for the rest of my life, welfare Kiidding, maybe) file bankruptycy :-( lol, beg on the street corner, work 5 jobs on those new knees, what? I don't think my insurance was so hot!

That's why I had surgery right before Christmas - on Jan 1 my insurance changed from a flat co-pay of $500 to a 10% of surgery payment. Saved us several thousand dollars. After the $500, everything was paid for.

And yes, it is a small world, Weezy. How cool that you are an Oregonian.

Jen, the rain we get our west is different than midwest or south. Weezy, feel free to take a shot at explaining it. I'll jump in if you don't want to.

I don't really know, Jen. The rain here is always cold and it seems to be lighter than other areas. When it rains hard everyone at work runs to the windows to watch it. We have lots of words to describe rain - showers, drizzle, rain, rain showers, etc. and they all mean something different.

But you don't get that ache many of us do with the weather?

Sometimes, but it isn't nearly as severe as what you all describe. My aches come from severe changes in temperature (to cold from warm).

Weezy....you sound like a fun addition to our more-than-crazy group. So glad you found us. We're gonna have some big fun now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom