• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

New Right TKR date of 3/29

mature mama

Country
United States United States
So disappointed to have my Wens 3/20 surgery rescheduled due to a doctor's emergency ... mentally prepared and mostly organized for home and work coverage. Now to plan again .... still in March!

Irish471

senior
Country
oh no!!! That is disappointing! But at the same time, doctor will be more focused once that emergency is taken care of and off his/her mind. Hugs!!!

Lindylee

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
That is so disappointing when you're mentally and physically prepared for that original date. Find something enjoyable to do in the next few days to take your mind off it. :console2:

Celle

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I know it's a disappointment, but it can't be helped. I hope your surgeon's emergency isn't too serious.
Try to keep yourself busy for those extra 9 days.

Claud

Country
So sorry to hear about the delay. I had both my knees done at the same time in Feb.
Times moved slowly to get to surgery date especially when the date changes but it will happen.
Keep healthy and busy to that time and exercise what you can to strengthen your muscles.
My prayers are with you ✨

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Connitta
Recent bookmarks

Trending hash tags