New BoneSmartie Club...Apply Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanamac

big-cheese
Country
United States United States
Hey all Hippies! The Kneesies are way ahead in membership in the new Clubhouse. Come on guys, what have you got to lose? If you don't like it you can always resign!

All you really need to do to become/stay a member is have a 6 month membership in the Forum and post 5 times a week in any of the threads. There are a few other requirements that you can read in the above thread by Josephine, but if you've been a member for 6 months, you have probably fulfilled the other requirements.

As it stands , I think it's about 3 to 1! Give it a try, will you :thumb:?

It's a place to have some recreational fun and share thoughts/feelings on the forum.

Who knows, you just may be glad that you did! Thanks!

And you will be very welcome Sharon. But, I'm sure by then you will be off dancing away! You only need to post 5 times in a week though, so perhaps it will be manageable!:yes 4:

I believe that happens when you join the new Bone Smartie Club.

Have you tried getting your surgery date in with your signature Tahoe? We have given you instructions in your other thread. Since your wife reads along, could she help you perhaps? It just makjes it easier for the rest of us to know when you had your THR. Thanks.

Please don't use those boxes - they aren't supposed to be visible to members, only staff. I am waiting for Rich to get back off leave to fix it.

The rules to the BSC are here New! The BoneSmartie's Club - applications invited

Please note that:
Posts will be scanned to check there have been the requisite number of 'helpful' posts to other members which will be a minimum of 5 posts per week for 8 weeks. Posts about your own case or problems, or in the Social or Games Rooms or in other 'fluff' threads will not count.

Not quite reached the sixth month stage yet but not far off and will pop into register at the end of May.
Do I get a bottle of champaigne as a complimentary gift. :rolleyespink:

You get one of these

bonesmart_bracelet51.jpg

Jo, those match the color of the old formatted web site. Any chance of getting blue ones like the new format? Just curious...not being ungrateful

Do I get a bottle of champaigne as a complimentary gift. :rolleyespink:

:loll:Sorry forbesy - that would stretch our budget. But you do get our unending gratitude!

Well, we can do a VIRTUAL bottle of champagne.....:th_heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • djklaugh