New BoneSmart Design! Tell Us What You Think.

Am able to navigate it easily - great for a new redesign! One question: why isn't Depuy listed in your group of manufacturers? (It's what I have in both knees).
Thanks.
Martha
BTKR 4/7/10

Truth be told...the more I use the forum, the more I like it. The vendor names don't jump out at me as much as they did initially. Everything looks fine now.

One suggestion though, I would darken the script in the posts that are unread. There is not much of a difference between those and the read ones, and I have left some unread by accident...IMHO :whis:

Yup, great job guys! I've always hated change of any kind but the more familiar I am with this, the more I like it...kudos :thmb:!

I have noticed that some of the smileys in people's signatures have not returned.

If you had a smiley in your signature, you might want to check to see if everything is still there. If it is just words and not the smiley, go back in to edit your signature, delete the words,for the smiley, and re-enter what you want. That will fix the problem.

No they won't, because I never made a note of the code I used for them. So when I replaced them, I probably used a slightly different code. Shame but there y'are. If I'd have realised I would have gone and made a note of everything before it went. Too late now!

As for the Depuy question, they chose not to become a sponsor.

I think the site looks great. Very easy to navigate and nice and modern looking. Well done!

One question: why isn't Depuy listed in your group of manufacturers? (It's what I have in both knees).

Martha, that's a great question! Maybe you can put in a good word for us! ;)

One suggestion though, I would darken the script in the posts that are unread. There is not much of a difference between those and the read ones, and I have left some unread by accident...IMHO

Nanamac, thanks for the feedback. Can you clarify what you mean by "script"? Do you mean the title of the thread/post showing as bold vs. plain? If so, I think using the skin "Easy Reader 2.0" (select it at the bottom of your scree, above the 'FARM' logo) might make that easier for you to see. Let me know if that's not a good solution for you, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks again!

Takes getting used to, but I love the colors! Good job! And thank you.

I need help! Looks like the forum got rid of Easy Reader 1 today? I had still been using that because the Easy Reader 2 is too big for my Mac screen. (We discussed this on Dec. 18 in this thread and the suggested fix of control plus minus sign does nothing). It's a real pain to have to scroll side to side to try to read the forum. Any other suggestions? Forgive me if I have missed them. Thanks! Kim

Oh dear! I know we decided to get rid of the old skin but never realised people were using it. I'll have a word with Rich. @RichardRobins:

how had you been selecting the skin? by the skin changer? or usercp?:)

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Kim - for the font size I want, it doesn't wrap and I have to scroll side to side :cry:

I had originally changed it at the bottom of the page.

Chris

ah well i can add back easy reader 1 tomorrow when at work, i now know however why it wasn't showing as being used. the skin changer at the bottom is cookie based so doesn't log in database like the usercp one

Hi thanks Rich and Jo - I just returned home to my laptop. Yes, I was controlling the skin at the bottom of page, although there was no "changing" involved, it was just always set to Easy Reader 1. Then today when I went to read a thread I am subscribed to, it was in "mobile". That's when I discovered ER #1 was gone, and ER #2 doesn't work nicely for me.
If you are able to add v. 1 back in, that would work great for me! Thanks!

I just had another complaint that the orange skin was gone!
From my own sister, would you believe!

Ha!
The new blue is very nice, and very soothing, but that calming effect goes away when you have to work too hard to read it. Sounds like Rich can get the golden oldie back for us tomorrow.

Kim, I have a Mac Book and can easily see the full screen on my laptop with the Easy Reader 2.0. It's the smaller lap top. You must have a different computer?

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom