THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Legin
That is really weird and wonderful. I bet 2 yrs ago you would never have predicted this journey. Enjoy photoshop!!

Wow @Legin that is amazing!! Your therapist seems to know what she's doing, eh! I am hoping that she has many other such tricks in her bag-- but that they don't cause nausea ick.

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

Hey I don't mind if I get to point where I can do the work I love. Strange how I miss being hit, or dodging food. Ah well. As they say its all in the head and I have plenty of empty space there.

Legin THR Sep 14

Good to hear your are managing a longer time with the mirror. I'm sure your therapist will be pleased with that.

Wellllllllll. I had little sleep last night major flare up on outside of foot. Now that the warmer weather is here we only use a duvet cover and even that hurt.
So the mirror. I have to make notations about the whole process how I felt etc. I have written first look at mirror felt like one of those shape changing mirror, and it was the expanding image type tut. I baled out of first attempt did breathing and tried again. Less than five seconds and I was v nauseous. The balance condition I have is always worse with fatigue and tinnitus is worse so perhaps my wee brain can't cope with two problems. Thus proving the saying that males can't multitask.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14

Awwww @Legin gotta find a workaround for how to protect foot in bed! *puts thinking cap on*
So that mirror report was the very first time, yes? Now you are up to multiple times per day, as much as 15 sec per time! And you know what? Harold the Brain Cell will never suffer atrophy-- he is busy dealing with so many things! :)
Does weather affect your foot? I know it affects my vestibular migraine, also fatigue does, like you.
How was your sunscreened garden adventure?

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

Oh @Legin

I'm so sorry to read about you having bad night. That foot pain sounds unbearable. I don't know how you cope with everything that's going on and maintain a normal life.

You deserve a break from all this pain. Let's hope that it's soon

Love Nana moon 27 xx

Ty but I am OK . By the fact I have to record all differances and well everything to do with pain and foot I am starting to build a strategy. I can't find ways to cope if I don't know what I am facing. So to be honest bring it on #CRPS . Oh byyy the wayyyyy picking up a hover mower tomorrow so I can cut the grass again..... The problems in life get vanquished by considered solutions. (If not use a sledgehammer).

Legin THR Sep 14

Hello @Legin
Thanks for the reference to Huffington post UK, very interesting don't know how it passed me by.

@Legin
So glad you were able to move past the pain this last episode. Mowing the lawn will be a good distraction I would think. I understand what you mean about getting back to work all be it a crazy work place~ I am anxious to get back to my classroom even tho I know it will be a lot of work. When I had coworkers visit me during the darkest of my days and they would start complaining about the job ~I would think ~ I would trade places any day with them! It's a whole new perspective isn't it?!

Hey pal. How are you today? Me well hanging in there. Sorry about your foot. And about the nausious. I so can relate. But not in the way of your illness. I pray for you... It's been a nightmare for you. Just need some relief. Have you Cook anymore goodies?

Hey remember you said wife was getting hair done. Did it turn out purdy?

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Thanks guys. I have always loved my work and it has been errrr unique and interesting.
The wifff still has odd twinges but much better did me good to be the carer again. She says I'm stricter than she was, who meeeee.
A hover mower like flymo no wheels it hovers on the air sucked in by spinning blades. There is a story that involves hover, road embankment, badly tied rope and the sack from eons ago.

Legin THR Sep 14

Ok so I had to Google "hover mower" ! I never heard of them! I learned something new today! From what I have learned this would be a lot easier than a conventional push or even self propelled mower.

Yes as there is no contact with the ground so no friction . A simple solution and makes me feel more like me. As I say a huge part of this process is how we are in the mind.

Legin THR Sep 14

Go careful, very careful with that Hover mower. I find they are great for straight lines but watch the stress on your back as you go round corners! Have a good day @Legin and all your followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker