THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Legin Glad to hear you are getting about. The volunteering sounds like a great idea. Many moons ago, I used to be a CAB volunteer and really enjoyed it. The training is really good and it's interesting work as no two cases are ever the same. Lots of luck with your application.

At present, I volunteer in Oxfam and it's great. The staff and volunteers are all really lovely and we have such fun but it's doing others good too. I think Britain would fall apart if not for volunteers.

Hiya @SuperSnapper thanks pal, I just need to do something tho paid work is highest priority. Its annoying to have all this experience and a few skills and doing nothing with them.
#CRPS big flare up yesterday foot deep pink/purple tried breathing exercise helped a wee bit. Like the numpty I am I did the.mirror exercise, lasted less than ten seconds and was icky to say the least. Today pressure pain lessened but zapps heightened. -hums, always look on the bright side of life. Toodlea

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin
Here's hoping to a pain free/tolerable day. I am also hoping the perfect job shows up for you. You are very good communicating on the computer~ could be a start? Take care ~

Hiya @Legin I'm sorry to read about your foot x oh I hope,you get some kind of a rest from it all at some point. That's a good idea volunteering. It saves any blanks being on your cv too and you get the training. It sounds like a win win x plus it tests your limitations/capabilities so that you know yourself what is ok and not ok.

Sounds like a good plan. Take care
Love Nana moon 27 xxx

Hi sorry read about the foot. Good luck with ghe volunteering..

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Hi @Legin
Reading your post made me think of when I was little my grandmother saying "Don't worry things always get worse before they get better". I truly hope this is true for you!

I like nanamoon's thought that while volunteering, you can test your "limits" but not be judged by boss.
Tutoring comes to mind? Is Kinross large enough to have a population of what we over here call learning disabled schoolkids? Bright but not so good at some specific skill. Dyslexic and so on. You would find spectrum kids represented in that group!
Sorry poor footsie :(

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

Hi all distraction works so well. The poor wiffff has damaged a muscle in her back which has stopped her doing many things thus meaning lots.more for me to do. She feels slightly better today and I know.it sounds.bad but its good to be the person doing things again. Re volunteering yupni agree about nae boss as such.and yes zaubes there are pupils with identified needs at the school but here their needs are met by staff, teaching assistants and the like.

Legin THR Sep 14

Sorry legin about wife. I will be praying for her. I know it's hard when loves ones is down. Xxxx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Ty Angel she says its a tad better, aye right and I'm going for a perm, the lady is as stubborn as me.
#CRPS so far 3 mirroring sessions I don't feel as sick but still haven't beat 15 seconds yet. The brain is a strange beast to be sure.

Legin THR Sep 14

Well that sounds like me. I need one to. Just doubt I can set that long lol. We don't listen. And men don't either lol. But in the end we all wish we did. Makes arguments funner. Cause we hand out I told u so.

Anyways glad your doing sessions. Hope you have success.. Best luck with sessions. Xxx

FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015

Oooohhhh poor woman, I know the pain! Hope it does clear up quickly :)
There is a booming tutoring business here in US. None of the schools successfully address wildly special needs kids, except the hideously expensive ones, which of course are hideously expensive! Your school system must do a better job than ours!
Re mirror-- you have doubled your time, while having less side effects! I call that progress!! :)

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

It never rains but it pours - If I can have a double whammy - hip and broken bone in foot so can you ( crps and wife with bad back!) You are more generous though sharing life's hiccoughs with your "better half."
Look after yourselves x

Ty she is a tad better. Going to work so rule is I do everything in the house, at least the dogs sit when I say sit.......

Legin THR Sep 14

OK haven't had much to report. However yesterday I sat down to do the third of my five trips to the mirror for #CRPS therapy. I have managed to build it up to 20 seconds before the nausea gets too strong. Wow you may say, well who ever is bored enough to read this but believe me those megre few seconds start to feel like an eternity. But anyway I digress as that isn't the break thru. So I suddenly realised as I looked at good foot and its reflection that I thought weird that I had a jagged nail on both feet. Now hold on, I think my brain was starting to take up ownership of the reflected image by regularly looking at it I had for a brief moment forgotten the funny colour, swelling and twisted toe. Sheesh scarey what the brain can do. OK going to look at pics from Photoshop of me with hair.

Legin THR Sep 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back