THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who me? Or him over there? I'm ok keep getting cramps in calf but its funny as sometimes see cramping.but no.feeling. other hip is a.tad sore but manageable.

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin I think I'm the queen of leg cramps. Here's a few ideas. Magnesium (vitamin section) bananas (fruit section) tonic water ( the best no gin) or on amazon called leg cramp little pills that dissolve under tongue. No comments needed. Just a helping hand from the big apple xo

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

@susanne Yes magnesium and tonic water definitely work for me. I love tonic water (rarely with the gin!).
Karen

Ok a number of weeks ago I mentioned had.some problems and hoped since then.they were sorted. Unfortunately answer is no big time so.wont be.around much. So if I am absent just trying to sort out stuff.

Legin THR Sep 14

Ah, @Legin .... "Stuff" :sigh: Hope you get yours sorted, one way or the other - it's best sorted! Hope too that you can feel the lurve coming your way from the forum... you deserve it! You have supported many others and always tried to put a "face on" as my mum used to say. Take your time and use that sense of humour for your own recovery... I'm not talking Hip recovery either, I'm talking "stuff" recovery. Hope you can pop back occasionally, sending hugs from the Land of Oz
Donna :flwrysmile:

Just checking in.then out as I.can't reply to.all.threads I.hope.no one.feels I'm letting them down lizzbizz fingers crossed for.you.and.all other sorry

Legin THR Sep 14

I hope that you manage to sort everything out. You are not letting anyone down my friend. Take care, looking forward to seeing you back around. I will be thinking of you.

Ok not really closerto gettimg this situation sorted but hey ho. Yesterday was a funny day did my steps 20 x25 steps which almost equates to a third of my hill. However silly cough didnt help but good sense of achievement. Last night quads were like a rock but lots of strtching and feel fine toaday well ish. Hope all are ok keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14

Sun shine ooooer reflecting off ma head hey. Then rest madam moon. Hmmmmmmmm

Legin THR Sep 14

Hi Legin
Are you ADHD ish? I am and what you say makes great sense! There's such a lovely rapport between you and the rest of us on Bonesmart.

My equivalent to your stone - I have Beacon Hill above Tywyn, Cardigan Bay in Wales which is my "got to get to" place. It is magic I have been up there in the snow with the sun shining on me., in the spring with peregrines flying over head, just peace with thinking time!

I am sure we will make it to our special places but maybe just not as quick as we think we should!

Errrrrr not sure dont think so mind you I am single minded age 14 decided wouldnt swear anymore and havent. More simple ish. It sounds wonderful your place. I had a BBq for one on dec 25th on my hill first crimbles after split with girls mum, had blizzards the lot. Ty tho for sharing your to be place @copsham

Legin THR Sep 14

Do you think this time next year we will be sharing photos of our special places - or maybe sooner?

@Legin. For some unimaginable reason I kind of understood a few of your past posts
Glad you're feeling a wee bit better. Steam in the shower for your cough you do have showers on that hill of yours yes? Be good take care of yourself!!!! XoS

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Hello @Legin - haven't been on BS for a bit - been sick with a nasty cold, and busy traveling to our winter home. Wanted to see how things are with you. . . Hoping so much that you are sorting things out, and that you are seeing some improvement with the nerve pain.
Sending all my best wishes and hugs,
Mary

Hiya errrrr my magic wand I got from eeeebygumbay isnt workimg so still sorting things here. Sorry to hear abt cold take care

Legin THR Sep 14

Ty lizzbizz I think this will be a long haul how are you lass. Oooops doh will look at your thread doh

Legin THR Sep 14

Sorry to read that you felt you hit a bit of wall. When is yr appointment with your GP? I know you were hoping you might get back to work.

GP not prepared to allow me to work well my work. Pin applied to foot several times and only about1/3 foot has feeling she thinks im too much of a falls risk for me and it wouldnt be safe for servvice users. That isnt the problem well not all justsomething I have to try to sort hence wall.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties