THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes views are to.south Edinburgh and the.Pentlands to west Stirling and the Trossachs. To North Perth and Highlands so you can.see.why I love it. Sigh I will get back up there one day

Legin THR Sep 14

No, I'm not keen on the area around Ayr. Dumfries and Galloway coast opposite the Lake District is our favourite. We have been going there for 40 years. Also like the area around the highest village in Scotland, Wanlockhead. Hubby's family come from not that far away from that. I love the round hills. Don't think I'll be able to climb them any more though.

Nice one yup Ayr pretty boring. Have you been further up by Sky and above. Breathtaking scenery and amazing sea lochs.

Legin THR Sep 14

In our younger years we went all around Scotland touring. Our honeymoon was spent on the Isle of Arran. We went up Goatfell but the the summit was in the clouds, then back down to the beach. Hubby got sunburnt that day as he fell asleep there near Brodick castle. The beaches on the NE coast are beautiful too. I would love to tour the islands, we have seen them all from the mainland but hadn't the money in those days for the ferry crossings. Plus Hubby doesn't like boats and sea crossings but I think I could persuade him....

Bet you could pal. I love Arran been.on.it many times

Legin THR Sep 14

Morning ty hopefulm drs went ok.although some things to ponder over. Hi.nana.
I wont.be about much for a.while have some issues that need some serious thinking. And.those that know me know thinking isn't my.forte. Anyway good healing and.of.course that precious comodity sleep. Toodles

Legin THR Sep 14

Don't be a stranger Nigel, @Legin and if it is anything we can help with, you know we are here for you :)

Ty for coments and kind words. I have walked a huge amount of miles and v tired. In.two days time I'm going down to.see my brother look out Josephine its near you. Ok have to.sort house take care everyone.

Legin THR Sep 14

@susanne ty for concerns and words of support. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you slept. So did I ooooooooer. My night time meds have been doubled. 10 tabs at night and being a.man got to take all at once cough.splutter choke.
I have so been there with window and cold. I bought plastic sheet that fits over whole window frame it helped loads.
Its not infection. At work a major part is catshing infections at early.stage or prevention and I'm infection identifier king. Its red and purple dr thinks its my nerve well lack of it. Some muscles there just don't move. I regularly work them manualy and.with walks but say at night they hardly work. Its life.
Sending minks yes we have live ones errr still alive tho.
Take care my American friend

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Hi @Legin sorry to hear things are tough. Hope the extra night needs help you. The cold window sounds brrrrr!
Keep warm in the bad weather heading our way.

Hey I'm ok snaperooooo just sometimes life sends woooozies to.deal with. Being a simple man and no available thinking rock it took me a.while to think everything through. Aye I know bad weather coming whoooot whooot guess who will be on.the sea wall I love the grey awesome power of a raging sea. Even got on front page of main.scotttish news paper for it years ago. Drowned rat I think.was caption.
Take care @SuperSnapper I hqve enjoyed our bleathering

Legin THR Sep 14

Well got here and the wind howls. However somethings don't change 2am leg on.fire and it feels like I have more chance of having a.perm than sleep. Hip and silly.foot didn't appreciate 3 1/2 hour car ride.

Legin THR Sep 14

I'm trying to embrace insomnia . . Lol. Couldn't sleep last night after driving. Always been avid reader, so knocked off a book, been reading lots of books about high altitude mountaineering. Not sure why, but find the the psychology of those who challenge the 8000 meter mountains fascinating. . .weird since I'm terrified of heights.
Anyhow, hope you have something to distract from the pain in the wee hours of the morning.. .xxx.

Hi @Legin
It's true when you slow down, you suddenly find out how tired you are. You need to use this opportunity to recharge now. It's long overdue pal xxx

@Legin. Hi how are you feeling. Is your hip any better or still those beautiful hues of purple.
Well another week of work done. It's getting harder and harder to make it thru the day trying to keep my eyes open, by 1pm all I want to do us curl up in a ball and nap,
Just received a very large package from my pain management dr. I hadn't seen him in years because of insurance ( mine changed he didn't accept) but have an appt I forgot about next month, he was only dr that helped with my neck and back issues, he also did acupuncture which felt great. Hopefully he will be able to help my old arthritic body. Can't wait to see him. I was always his last patient and we got to chatting well, he did, I listened , about his horrible marriage and his awful kids,I gave him some suggestions which I thought was good parenting advice professionally speaking helping him with his kids. Then a month later he tells me he got divorced and is living in this swanky singles apartment complex . Good for him. So should be an interesting re visit.
Hope you are feeling better. Love your new picture but the ones of the dog is my fav
Feel good. I'll check back in later to see if you sleep. Big brother is watching
Night.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Ooooops hit wrong button silly me
Hope the pain thing helps and yes shpuld be interesting. Im used to big bother take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom