THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dagnabit seems to be a pattern one.night little or no.sleep next exhausted then.no sleep.

Legin THR Sep 14

Ah, I so understand. . .insomniac for many years, so a new hip hasn't really cured it - so sorry the pain is keeping you up. . .

Hiya nope I.haven't slept properly for about 10 years. At one.point.where I.worked often rewuired 24 hour shifts with.an.hour or so.sleep. But this is diff my legs feel on.fire and silly bad leg is playing up. Anyway such is life how are you @hopefulm

Legin THR Sep 14

Tired, cooked, took a walk, and collapsed. But all in all,feeling fortunate to be recovering well. Not at all a patient person, want stiffness gone, and full range of motion. Feel like I lucked out with this surgery compared to past, so will just have to keep exercising and remember you are truly facing challenges.
Hope you're keeping spirits up - I hate the post holiday , lousy weather, gray skies. . .

So, mister Legin, a wee question for thee. After having such a long and healing sleep, how are your foot, leg and hip? X

Mister oh oh not the.mister. in.all honesty good little swelling and.colour. hip well tendons.tad sore from.ooooiooopsies but gooos. Beautifull day.so.wwwwwwalk today . How are you Madam chortle

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin, just a wee suggestion...try and avoid opposes by slowing down a tad???? ((((Hugs)))) love Madam x

Its 4 in.the morning and everones snoring cept me. My hip is.paining and my.will is.waning think.I.will.go.to.the vet errrrr for injection not eunuchification

Legin THR Sep 14

Chortle. I have neuro pain blockers but I still spend more nights awake than asleep. You.sleep lass you deserve it

Legin THR Sep 14

Hope you are getting some :sleep: @Legin ! You deserve it too!

Thank you @Jacey its a leginism I just often don't sleep

Legin THR Sep 14

Ok not sure if.its over doing it or what same thing as usual lately leg is on.fire prevents sleep. This morning tho from.calf down a very dark.red. its not hot to touch. Anyway hv to.see dr tomorrow to discuss pain.relief and neuro blockers.
I thought I looked bad ma.poor dog

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420362402013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420362402013.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 153
Love the pooch photo op

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

That would be the daft mutt. Both.are rescue dogs. Oldest is.13 acts like 3.

Legin THR Sep 14

Hi, @Legin. Love your dog - fun to play dress up with them! Glad you have that canine companionship - nothing quite like it.
So sorry your nerve pain is bad - hopefully you doc can adjust the Neuro blockers & pain meds for better control - at least so you can get some decent REM sleep.
Our oldest son went through a very bad patch of drugs, violence, etc in his early 20s - gunshot wound to lower leg, near amputation, and horrible nerve damage, and pain. It took time, and looks of adjustment, but he eventually found an effective Neuro drug cocktail. And many years later turned his life completely around, to work as a case manager in a rescue mission. . .he didn't require any of the Neuro drugs. ( he did himself so much physical damage, that his heart failed at 48, died much loved by all who knew him in his last years.) Seems like such a sad tale, but wanted actually wanted to share to encourage you that effective nerve pain control is possible.
So try to hold onto hope, rest, and don't overdo (ha!)
Mary

Thank. You for sharing that I will be fine. I.am.adjusting and adapting hence.longer walks. Biggest challenge will be.coming down my hill.

Legin THR Sep 14

Sooooi chortling. Sheeeeeeesh lass I get nagged all time by drs nurses neighbours and.the.candlestick maker. its not DVT I have had that and had to do the weeks of injections. Leg still same.colour and last night was megga. Ah well got drs today also.psoriasis has reared it ugly head again so back.to.creamsville arizona. Oh btw my avidooodahs is.my hill I intend to climb again. My thinking rock is.to the left.about two thirds up.

Legin THR Sep 14

Take care my pal. I am glad you have a GP appointment today and I hope you get it sorted.

Your hill looks like a place I would enjoy, pretty steep though. It sure has a good view. Water has a calming effect. I was supposed to be up on the SW Scotland coast the last few days but couldn't make it. It is a shame as the weather was so beautiful. It has a few beaches that I can sit for hours and watch the breakers coming in and lap the rocks and pebbles. Beaches that are virtualy empty even in the summer. It is just knowing where they are. I wish I was there now.

Awww so.sorry is it by Ayr. Yup my loch is a.cracking place. Re the.hill.yes its nearly.vertical for most of its.1100 feet. Hence at moment coming down would be the biggest prolem, ine slip could be a.very big ooooooopsie.
Thanks pal for kind words much.appreciated.

Legin THR Sep 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks