THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Im fine leg foot hip v sore and swollen last night and as per my temperature thread not a good night fear I may drown wifffff one night x

I know the feeling @Legin, have a nice morning. Catch you later. No going to the famous ODIC. (Over Did It Club). You'll see it mentioned on many a post here x

Good rest is what tha needs lass. Please note further correspondance should go to the canine abode. Trouble in I am, carried dog food into house, just a wee 17kg bag, think Ive got big ben in my ears (ringing) x

Oh @Legin

Worse still there's nothing you can do about that situation when you're on your own to carry stuff in. Pets have to be fed...end of...Oh the pressure triggered off the dreaded tinnitus. I'm so sorry to hear that!

How is your hip feeling as you had a bad night? X

Last edited by a moderator:
I get used to tinitus its the telling of. Next door is a nurse KABOOM, x

Hip is errrrrrrrrrrr okish.

And now for something completly different. Last night I was in the ogres kingdom, aka kitchen. My stick was propping up the radiator and I was pottering about when oooooooooooops affected foot (numb) slipped on oil the foot has no muscle resistance and so like a cumbersome caber zi fell forward and greeted the worktop with my head. Astrology has interest to me but not that many stars. Harrold my brain cell wasnt to happy and tapdanced the night away in my head, with hobnail boots on. Serious tho to all be careful, now where did I leave that stick.

Back dont know who is more pooped x

Legin THR Sep 14

How are you feeling now after your nasty fall last night? Have you much bruising on your head where you hit it? Is your leg ok? I know you said it was the pooches wanting the walk but I have other ideas...x

Im ok leg fine face took brunt of it so improvement. Fine honest just cooking dogs food then ours x

Legin THR Sep 14

Aye npthing to hurt there x

Ha ha!! I'm uncomfortable tonight both knees are hurting x about to take strong pain meds and drop. Please x

Both?? Know feeeling forgot mine earlier dod jumped up and banged hip owwwwwwww x

Ok most of this wreck of a bod is sore so im gonna hit the sack

Naaaaaa gonna gut kitchen today, strip range right down do cupboard s etc x

Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin you are not serious about the kitchen!?!?!?? Matron will be asking you to cough and Mr Surgeon will be giving you pains in the groin you never imagined pissible!! Possible!!(hubby btdt...)
@Nana moon 27 chocolate the only cure for full moon, had none so watched a French movie about food. Not a bad substitute ;)

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties