THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask. How do you get on at work? Have you had to adapt your environment?

Before the opp I did on av 22000 steps per shift just worked through pain hey nay sense nay feeling

Not allowed to work as so unstable and leg still v swollen its an insurance thing. Cabin fever twitch

I've had ten months and now won't be back until at least January. Going round the twist doesn't even describe this now x

Arff I wish stat sick hence i was doing as many extra shifts as poss and a few painting homers

I really struggle with inactive had DVT next day after diagnosis i was up ladder cutting trees down. Got told off

You know there is a non means tested benefit called Personal Independence Payment. If you have mobility problems you can try claiming this. Especially the fact of your dead foot etc. Trouble is you're able to walk distance. I can't even get to the corner shop and back but I will soon x

I hate inactivity, I despise it. This is unbelievably hard it truly is. I'm doing it by the book this time around. I have to get fit and strong again. I worked and stupidly drove when my knee completely went. In the end my boss grounded me from the asssessor side of my one job and grounded me in the office. I hated the lack of freedom and bring cooped up in one place. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my calf is harder than an ogres head grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr foot still deader than an ogres brain

I have to say this....that's why they need you to take your time and recover fully!!! Lecture over!!!

My girls are my life. Leg huge overdone it

Oh @Legin

I'm not going to lecture you. We are the same age, with a stack of similar overdoing it stuff. You must think this time. Seriously, this is your body's way of objecting to what you are doing and warning you against the consequences. Your children and your dad need you in good health so you can be doing all you need to be doing.

I'm doing this recovery by the book, this is my second chance to get it right. I want to be back to or as close to normal as I can get!

I know you want to do the same really. It's in your hands x

Its ok daftie. I know you are right but oh so essy to fall into I do what have always done mode x

Ok king of overdoing it club. Spent a good 3 hrs in kitchen cooking family get together meal plus about 100 step ups on stair. DOH, leg rather big and generally sore. Almost did pike dive down stairs this morning. In the imortal words of Hectors House, Im a silly old Legin.
#CRPS

You too gonna put this silly leg up sleep well dont let the ogres bite x

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks