Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Nearly Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nursepair

supremo
:pnc: Ahhhh!! Can't believe it is only a few more days until my 2nd Knee Replacement. I hope I find the time to log in the day before my surgery. Have been so busy trying to get everything organised this time.

Have also been babysitting for two of our grandchildren for the odd couple of days, my daughter in law got a cancellation place at Nursing School. Wasn't supposed to happen until next September. Luckily her mum is doing the majority,but has just retired and has gone a cruise. I obviously won't be ableto help out for quite a while after my surgery now. Had a lot of fun today though with the four and a half year old girl and 19 month old boy :thmb:

Anyway,need to collapse into bed now, lots to do tomorrow,dye hair, eyebrow appointment, have lunch with friends, laundry, housework, pack suitcase for hospital, sort out taxes for Revenue Canada, organise bill payments, get dinner,clean raised seats and walker,,,,and the list goes on... you all know how it is :wink:

Will get Kevin to let you know how it goes, but hope to get on internet at the hospital for at least a day or two. Only in for 3 nights anyway (all being well).

Looking forward to getting on here full time again after :wahey:

((((HUGS)))) to all. Sue

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
Wow, Sue....THAT got here fast! Best of luck to you and I'll have you in my prayers. It will be good to see you on the forum full-time again!! I always enjoy your posts.

I moved your thread over to the Knee Pre-Op Forum from the Tech Forum. It fits better here....

(((HUGS)))) to you, hon!!

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sue, honey - just in case you don't - all the best and know I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

dovcar2000

Country
Canada Canada
Sue been thinking of you everyday.........I so wish you all the best and will keep in touch with Kevin like you did with Jack when I was in.....
I know for a fact this one will be easier then the first one.........golly look how well mine has gone and I am only 6 weeks ahead of you now...my ROM is 110 as of last week and walking now without cane for a few weeks.
If it was not for the shoulder fall I would be home free.......
So my friend.......be positive that this will be an easier go...love you Carolxx

brs0660

supremo
Country
United States United States
Good luck Sue....you are going to do great! Will be praying for all the hands that care for you. :pray:

OP
OP
Nursepair

Nursepair

supremo
Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to having the time to be on here full time for a while again.

Thanks for moving this here Jamie, I had PM'd Jo to do that as I had trouble finding a new thread, found it on Tech support then forgot where I was !!!

In case I am too doped up Barb, I wish you all the best on the 9th and look forward to chatting with you on here.

Carol, thanks so much. Sorry I never got up to see you before my surgery. I will aim to meet up with you for that lunch at The Globe ASAP after, when I am driving again.

Dear sweet Jo, I will call you too when I am home and coherent (not that I am ever that).

Boy I can't stop eating at the moment, always do when I am worried!! Also keep doing stupid things. (Could just be the brain freeze when I was out today,minus 30C) I mailed 2 letters this morning only realising after I was on my way for lunch that I was supposed to enclose a draft in one oof them before sending it. I went back, they had kindly sealed it with tape for me, they let me take it back and go to the bank first!!! There were a few other things too, would take too long to write though. Want to get to bed soon so better get off.

Anyway, better stop this babbling on now and get to bed and enjoy being able to sleep comfortably while I can eh???:zzz:

Talk again soon, probably Tuesday night. Love to you all ((((HUGS)))) Sue

Texas

alpha
Hi Sue its been a long time........I wish you the best with your second knee you know what to do take it easy and do what doc tells ya..I will keep you in my prayers..........)

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kim!! Was just thinking about you last night! Nice to see you ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Viv
Recent bookmarks