My Superpath consult with Dr Grandic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipster_chic

Country
United States United States
Today I had my consult with Dr Grandic and wow...what a guy! He really took his time and answered all of my questions, had a really cool disposition and really made me feel at ease :) We went over my MRI and he took some new X-Rays and my hip is in much worse shape that originally thought, so he was surprised that I was able to walk!! In any event, we're going to discuss scheduling next week, so I'm hoping to get my bionic hip hopefully sometime in APRIL....yikes!!! I'll keep you all updated as I hear more, just wanted to share the latest. Thanks to everyone for your insight, experience and advice!!

good report 5.jpg
consult, @hipster_chic. Always a plus when the OS turns out to be a great fit and has a good bedside manner. Keep us posted so we can put you on the surgery list when you get a date.

This is GREAT news! We'll look forward to following your SuperPath journey. This is such a new procedure that we're eager to hear how things go for people who have it done.

Hello @hipster chic,
Glad your consult went well. Isn't Dr Grandic the coolest and nicest doctor you have ever met! His quiet and relaxed demeanor is not a result of arrogance, but stems from the fact that he is truly confident in his work. He does a lot of these procedures and is a master of his craft. His confidence seems to quietly shine through to his patients---at least it did to me. You can rest assured that you are in the hands of one of the best in the business.
At less than three months out, I forget that I have had the surgery most of the time. My hip feels that good! I'm predicting that your life is about to get a lot better once you get your new hip. Here's wishing you the same excellent results that I was blessed with.
Left THR SuperPATH, Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Elvis Grandic, Boynton Beach FL

@hipster_chic That is great news that you liked the OS, and it was a good fit.
Glad you will be scheduling in April. Mine is April 10. Maybe we will be buddies at the same time.

Thanks @Sailfreeordie! Appreciate your insight, good wishes and couldn't agree more - from what I've seen so far, Dr G is a gem! You know, he had to cancel & reschedule my initial consult and didn't realize that I was coming from out of town. The first thing he did when he met me? Reached out, took both my hands and was like "I am so so sorry about having to reschedule your consult...do you need you be reimbursed or anything?". Who does that? No other doctors that I've ever met!! He's really a sincere and down to earth guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom