THR My recovery thread.

:SUNsmile: Hope today is a sunny day and you are doing well!
Have a great weekend:tada:

It will be.I hope you have a good weekend too.I am doing well.I hope you are too.

Last edited:
I am getting very close to walking normally,but I still wobble abit once in awhile and Can't step up without holding onto something so i'll keep on using the cane.Still things are progressing well.

All those years walking with bad hip take some coming back from...keep doing what you are doing. Lots of improvement to come @allena!
Hope you have a good Sunday!:kitty:

yes,that is true.I didn't expect to suddenly be normal after all.I can wait.no worries.It's been good so far.:)

Haven't said :hi: in a few days, allena.
I hope all is well and you had a nice weekend.
It's a sunny one here today. Hope it is in your area also.
Happy Monday...enjoy the week!
@allena

Hi!It was ok.It was a nice sunny day here too.I hope you have a good week too.
I went to to see my rhumatologist today.He was pleased.He asked when am I getting a knee replacement?i was like whoa!let's not get in a hurry.It may not even be a necessity.Give me time to heal.It's better than it was after all.shaking my head.He meant well I guess.

Last edited:
Spring has sprung!

Attachments

• IMG_20190321_120710_106.jpg
    IMG_20190321_120710_106.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 204
That's beautiful, allena.
Thanks for sharing because Spring hasn't sprung here yet.
Still snow on the ground but I'll be reminded of what's to come when I stop by to say Hi and see your pretty picture.

I hope things continue to go well for you and you experience many more months of progress.
After all, at only 4 1/2 mo post op, you still have lots of room for improvement.
Have a great Friday!
@allena

Yes,I am doing well.I can tell I am improving,but it's at it's at a slow pace.
The custodian came to my apartment to work on something and was surprised when i walked to the door without a cane.I like being able to walk almost normally even if it isn't very far or on anything but level ground.
I figure you have to wait till april for spring where you live.I don't know how you survive such cold winters.I think I would freeze to death.It gets cold enough here.
I am glad you like the picture.:)
I hope you have a good friday too.

Last edited:
I love wistesteria!It doesn't bloom here until later on.I love how they smell.It's still early spring here as you can tell by what is blooming.That is a very pretty picture.

Another spring picture...

Attachments

• IMG_20190321_120710_109.jpg
    IMG_20190321_120710_109.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 169
Beautiful, allena
Thanks for sharing. I got out and enjoyed a gorgeous sunny one today! :happydance: :SUNsmile:
Hope your weekend is lovely :flwrysmile:
@allena

You're welcome.I'm glad you liked the picture.It was rainy at times here.Thanks.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
iriswest
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom