My New Set of Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

referee54

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
Yippee! No more Exercise bike! Now I can ride (weather permitting) on this again... I use it to commute to school and to my job in the summer...plus, we are blessed with great metroparks here in Cleveland so I can ride there when there is time.

I have been living to get back on this---two more PT sessions---today and Thursday---and then pedalin' like crazy. This is a part of my life that I definitely want to get back!

DSCF1412-copy.jpg

Looks good. I like those two horns on the front for ramming pedestrians....Just kidding.
I am so glad to see you be able to get back into the recreation you like...
I thought about getting back to Kenpo but I am .....well afraid to do so..I had been teaching but not practicing it. I guess we'll see.

Hey Ref dont get tempted into taking those steroids when you join a top-notch cycling team,you,ll find your be giving samples on a regular basis now,ha!-ha!

You live in Cleveland, ref?

Oh - er - um - I had a bit of one of my novels take place in Cleveland. Was pre-internet days and the best I could do by way of research was to phone the local tourist office and have them send me a bunch of tourist leaflets!! I dread to think what real Cleveland person would make of my literary licence!!

Neat bike, BTW

So, what I want to know Tim, are you a spandex wearing bicyclist??????

Actually my husband wears spandex when he rides and looks quite good. So, I'm not teasing you if you do!

Oh, if you do, you have to post pictures ;)

Tim,
congratulations!!!!!!!!!! New wheels and ready for the road. You must be so excited.
I am happy for you.
Happy riding,
Kath

Spandex goes on, yes...but under the baggy shorts...with the linebacker legs that I have, well, spandex works well for me, but for the view of others, it is a day at the funhouse..."Look, mommy, that man's thighs are HUGE!!!" Maybe pictures; (Spandex hidden of course..) but I did go out today for about 3/4 of an hour---nice, easy, ride---it was 50 degeees here today!

Tim C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
OsteoBionicGal
Recent bookmarks
Back