Knee Infection* My L T K R Diary 2020

Goodness. I can imagine that you were shocked to learn something so unexpected. But I'm glad the lump was discovered so it can be checked out.

If you're having trouble eating, you might try one of the supplement drinks like Ensure or Glucerna. They have enough nutrients in them to take over for a while when you have no appetite. You need to keep your health and strength up.

Sending you soothing vibes from across the pond....:console2:

I’m so sorry to hear of this latest issue. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

May God bring you total healing. :prayer: :praying:

Wasn't expecting this.
I have been passing blood in my water for couple of weeks although that has stopped now.

Went and had scan and some tests.
They have found large tumour on my kidney and it has spread to my lungs.
I have to see them next week to see if there is any treatment.

I am so terribly sorry you are going through all this, I cannot for a minute imagine how you are feeling. I am sending you positive vibes, that this will all be resolved and you will be on the road to recovery as you rightly deserve to be.

I’m very sorry to read this. I hope you get answers soon!

So sorry that you are going through this. I am echoing everyone’s positive thoughts for you.

So very sorry. Prayers for comfort, strength, answers and resolution. :prayer:

I am sad to hear you are facing more medical problems, sending positive thoughts your way.
Chris

Oh my......I'm so sorry to hear this additional problem. I hope and pray that you have some treatment options made available to you. We're here for you..... :console2:

Wow Defender you are having it tough at the moment my thoughts and best wishes to you in this time of trial.

I am praying for your strength and healing. I often quote the verse: Romans 8:28 NLT, "And we know that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.", when I am facing life's downs. I pray that God uses this challenge to bring you closer to Him.

Enough preaching! We are here for you whenever you need us...24 hours a day!

Defender so sorry to hear all that you are going through!! Prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way.

I have an appointment on the 29th October I guess it's to discuss if and what treatment.
My son came down from London today and stayed overnight
I have started passing blood again I feel so weak now.
This has been such a shock to me.
I haven't had any time to enjoy retirement.
First my knee op which left me disabled now this so hard to take it all in.

We are all pulling for your complete healing. What a wonderful testimony God will give you with your journey with Him. Please know that you have our prayers.

I’m glad you son was able to come spend time with you.

Sending hugs and prayers. :console2: :prayer:

Sending up thoughts and prayers! :prayer:

Oh my, Defender… I am so sorry for your continuing health challenges! It just doesn’t seem fair! But, I am glad your son has come to be with you in your time if need for family and dear ones’ support! We are here for you as well, and like everyone here, will send prayers your way, that a solution is possible to help this sudden issue and that you will be able to get back on the mend in totality. But please know that a great many ideas us are sending up prayers for your health and well-being!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back