PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee

I'm envious of your stair abilities! I'm still working on stable support while transferring weight from one leg to the other during stair climbing.

I just managed to go down a few steps foot over foot without too much trouble. :happydance::spin::dancy:

There are 4 steps up to my chiropractor’s office and they must be just the right height for my knee. I should probably make the 20 minute drive there every day just to go up and down those 4 steps.

@Jockette well done on the steps. People would probably start talking about you if you turned up every day

Happy Anniversary! :loveshwr: Lovely picture. I hope you've had a good day. Have you been out celebrating?

Thanks, @Lindylee

I had an eye Dr appointment this morning, so that was our outing for the day :heehee: and we’ve decided not to go out to dinner, my husband doesn’t feel well.

I made some crab salad and we’ll just have a light dinner. I’m happy to stay home.

happy anniversary Jockette. that is a beautiful wedding photo. hope your hubby is feeling better.:flwrysmile:

Happy Anniversary @Jockette
You were a beautiful bride...That Dress!

It is classically timeless.
And it is inspiring to see longevity in marriages.
Hope you have a peaceful, uneventful evening...that's the best kind in my book.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts