Revision TKR Revision again

I know you are anxious to see the doctor and get his opinions on all this. Waiting is the pits.:blackcloud:

Goodness me you've had a run of awful luck. A fall - the thing I'm very scared about. I guess it doesn't matter if it was water on the floor or the knee gave out - the end result was the same, you fell. Had to be scary.

Do report in what you find out. Give you a great big hug from hot TX.

Update : he said I am having such a rare complication he doesn’t know what is wrong . He is going to present my case at a conference to a team of doctors . Biopsy results aren’t back yet . :(

That’s good he’s taking your case to the group. He’s looking for answers. :console2:

Update : os called he said all results aren’t in but cancer cells were found in the sample from biopsy. Why me :(

Saying prayers for you.
My brother lived 38 years after his bout w melanoma in his leg and foot at age 40.
Focus on how to fix it.

Now, you know what it is, a plan of action can be made. I pray that you and your doctors will make the right decisions.

So sorry to read this news. Deep breath and try to gather yourself. Now you and the surgeon can formulate a game plan. Naturally this isn't the game plan you were expecting, but you now know some answers.

Hang in there and know that many of us will be waiting to see your next posting.

Not the best news, of course, but you have something to fight now. I'm sure your surgeon will ensure you have all the right doctors and treatments on your side. You have all your BoneSmart family for support, so lean on us if you need to.

Sending supportive vibes. Gosh. Life is so unfair. We're all thinking of you.

Update : hss is still gathering all info to find best option . Said they only seen 3 cases with my complication. Biopsy came back as no cancer thank goodness . He said I’m meeting they noticed quad is detached and that’s what the mass is . Tuesday pain management is doing a trial genicular block at the surgery center . Hss requested them to sedate me due to excruciating pain I am experiencing. Hss ask me if they can use my case as a research

Biopsy came back as no cancer thank goodness
This is great news!! :happydance:I wish they wouldn’t be so quick to mention cancer, you are not the first person I’ve heard of that was told cancer and then it turned out not to be true. It sure is upsetting to consider it.

I so hope they can find a treatment for your pain. :console2:

It is still painful, but progress.
Great news about the biopsy.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member