THR Midouri's Second HIp

How's our sweet lil, midouri doing?
It's a special day....Happy Two Month Anniversary! I hope it was a good one.
Wishing you a perfectly perfect rest of the week!
@midouri :loveshwr:

:hi: Yay, two months?
Probably feels like it but it snuck up on me:giggle:
Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Thanks Ladies am doing well x. Starting to get back to normal... I must admit though, it’s been a long two months lol. My little 17 year old tabby cat is gonna miss me, he’s been having a ball since I’ve been home.

Last edited:
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
I hope this special day finds you thriving and doing well.
Leave an update next time you stop by. We'd love to hear from you.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! :banana-santa:

:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon: :happy-new-years-toast-smiley-emoticon:
@midouri

:hi:
So glad to see your supportive post to another member and hear that you are doing so well..:egypdance:

Hope you have a great weekend @midouri

Hey, you've just passed anniversaries...
A belated Happy One Year Anniversary for Lefty and a Happy Four Month for Righty! I hope 2020 is off to a great start for you. Let us know how you're doing when you have time. Will look forward to an update. Until then...all the best to you! :wave:
@midouri

Hi Layla,
Hope you’re well x. Both hips are great but the only thing I haven’t really tried is bending right down in the position of picking up a box... is this normal?? Also I can run, I tried one day just to see but the movement is too complex is this normal for the moment???

Hi @midouri I tried the very same thing after both of my hips were replaced.. probably around the 5 months timing, too! I wanted to see if I could, if needed. Who knows? Maybe someday we will be running with the bulls? :heehee:
But seriously, I wanted to be sure I could scoot quickly if I was crossing a street and a car was coming too quickly, that sort of thing.

I still find it to feel a little weird, but it's doable. I just tried it again now at 7 months.

I don't remember what approach you had, mine was anterior so am able to bend down and pick up things easily now. Again, it's more related to the approach and the restrictions.

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m good apart from feeling very tired. I’m working a 5 day week... is it because of the hips that I’m so tired....when will I be fully recovered?

Hi @midouri
It is nice to hear from you! It does take up to a full year for recovery, even longer for some.
Since you’re not even six months post op yet, your ongoing recovery could be a contributing factor to your fatigue. Hopefully you’re sleeping well at night and able to rest up when you’re not working. All you can do is try to get adequate sleep and rest, make sure you’re consuming a healthy diet and get moderate exercise, as your body allows. Hopefully you’ll find your energy increasing as the months continue to click on by.
Wishing you all the best...please stay in touch. :)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom