Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky, I got the new baby pictures posted.

Two years wasn't long speeding by...good to read that you are doing well and getting out living life! :egypdance:

Geepers I forgot how to make a person's screen name pop up on the list! Happy B-day Jackie! And Hi Lynn and everyone!
Does that rubber band feeling ever actually go away? My righty is almost 2 years and it still hurts when I'm up a lot and the rubber band thing is still there. I am ignoring my lefty and refused to celebrate her birthday. I was hoping to celebrate her with a lawsuit but the lawyer declined to take my case as it was too expensive to do the work needed. Filed a 90 day extension though. Anyway great to see you all! Schools out, summer school starts next week. Wished I hadn't signed up for it because it's been so nice NOT working this past week. But won't be working everyday so I'm hoping I can lunch with Lynn soon!!!

Marianne how nice to see your name pop up. So pleased you are back at work after your horrendous experience with knee no.2. I think you should definitely sue for what you went thru. It wS nice to see a name from the past. My knee is adequate bend still not brilliant but so nice being pain free. No plans fir knee no.2 being replaced yet. Putting that off for as long as possible. You take care Marianne.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

@Brownie51 What lawyer? He filed and is now backing out? A 90-day extension puts the pressure on you because if you don't have someone come in quickly, you may lose your rights to sue.... And IF he filed then backed out, that in itself may constitute malpractice if it compromises your legal rights....

What an inspiring post thank you IM day 10 and am positive so far but that two-year mark sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

You'll get there Janet K!! Follow the mantra (rest, elevate, and stay ahead of the meds) and you will be celebrating here in no time. Where is your thread?

Under Janet K I was done on June 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
MrsFeinbe
Recent bookmarks
Back