Mercersx5 Problem logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercersx5

Country
United States United States
@Apples0114 , @Cherryblossom02 , @mercers5 , you are now an Official Kneesie!

As such, you have earned the honor of being a January Jackpot and full-fledged member of the January Jackpots' 2020 Knee Recovery Club.
jackpot 26.jpg

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

I haven’t been able to log in so I started over with a new account, user name Mercersx5.I had a R TKR on January 14 2020. I guess the mercer5 should be deleted. Thanks so much!

@Mercersx5 - your accounts will need to be merged.
Keeping mercer5 seems logical. What was your difficulty in logging on under that name?

Ah, your surgery date is listed under the name "mercers5". That's why.
Can we merge your accounts back under "mercers5"?

Ah, your surgery date is listed under the name "mercers5". That's why.
Can we merge your accounts back under "mercers5"?
Sure, that’s fine if it will work. Just so Im clear, the mercers5 is the one I could not log in to so I created the Mercersx5 one.

Sure, that’s fine if it will work. Just so Im clear, the mercers5 is the one I could not log in to so I created the Mercersx5 one.
But you said that you tried to log in as mercer5 - no "s" in the name. That might have been your problem.
I haven’t been able to log in so I started over with a new account, user name Mercersx5.I had a R TKR on January 14 2020. I guess the mercer5 should be deleted. Thanks so much!

But you said that you tried to log in as mercer5 - no "s" in the name. That might have been your problem.
Leaving out the “s” was my mistake in the post, not when I’ve tried to log in. Can the mercers5 account just be deleted and I’ll use Mercersx5 which is what I’m logged into now. Or delete both and start over?? Sorry for all the confusion.

I'm beginning to think that the mistake wasn't yours at all.
I can't find anything under any other name except Mercersx5.

Did you first join up recently, - last Saturday, Sunday or Monday, for example?
If so, it's possible that your registration was lost when the web site crashed for about 12 hours.
If that's what happened, we do apologise, and you'll be able to keep the username of Mercersx5.

Yes, and on Saturday mercers5 is shown as being welcomed to the January group! That must have been the problem. Thanks for following up.

Got it! Yeah, I did feel bad about hijacking that thread. You can delete our thread about this as far as I’m concerned! Whatever works best for you. Thanks so much.

Thank you for understanding. :flwrysmile:
I'll leave the thread. It's a record of what happened.

@Mercersx5 ... I'm moving all the posts related to getting your account straightened out to this new thread I created for you in the Bugs and Tech Questions forum. That way the technical discussion won't interfere with comments related to your surgery. Your original thread was posted in the Pre-Op forum it has been relocated to the Recovery Forum, since you have had your surgery. Here is the link to your recovery thread.

I'm so sorry for all the confusion. As you've learned, your registration was lost when our programmers had to reload BoneSmart from backup files because of a system problem. I appreciate your understanding as we get all this straightened out. I think everything is good now, so we'll look forward to updates on your progress. Please post them in your recovery thread that I linked for you above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member