THR May hip op:-)

It sounds like you're doing really well, SEA. Good to hear it. I remember that stiffness upon rising.
Thankfully it's only temporary. Fifty Two steps is a good workout for sure. Nice that you're handling it. You're not too far past the Three Week mark for your appt. Hopefully a phone call will rattle their cage and they'll get you on the schedule soon.
All the best as you move forward!
@SEA

@Mojo333 yes! Marching is good I have been doing that and the top of my arms are getting tighter too which is an added bonus:) I try not to do this when I get up from my desk at work though although somtimes I want to as so happy that dreaded pain as gone before the op! thanks for good advice as always will keep you updated with my follow up.:martini:

Happy Four Month Anniversary! :flwrysmile:
I hope you're having a lovely Saturday.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :SUNsmile:
@SEA

Reactions: SEA
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Hopefully all is well with you, SEA and you’re enjoying a full life with your newish hips.
Wishing you only the best going forward! :)
@SEA

@Layla such a lovely messageto receive during this lockdown it certainly helped almost made me tearful in a good way - thank you! I am fine and
still so happy deep down to be on ‘the other side’. Enjoying a few longer walks really helps well-being at this time :walking::flwrysmile: very best wishes be safe everyone!

Aww, so sweet....you’re welcome!
Don’t be a stranger here, we’d love to hear from you now and then.
Until next time...wishing you only the best!
@SEA

Hi @SEA :flwrysmile:
Good to see your message on the forum and hear you are doing well.
So nice that you are able to walk 3 miles without pain...
I'm still so grateful to have good hips, too.
Hope this year brings lots of good things to both of us.

Hi there :hi:
You must be doing well, SEA. So wonderful!
You mentioned on my thread the other day that you walked three miles. It’s awesome you have the ability to do so without suffering pain. I hope you had a lovely weekend and wish you only the best as time marches on. It was nice to hear from you! :)
@SEA

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks