I'm having one of those low patience days and i'm at 5.75 months!!!! I've been upping my exercise (Just walking distance). Today, both energy and pain level is higher than it has been in a while. It's the classic case of having overdone it!!
I'd say your journey has been far more extensive than mine, so just digging deep for the patience isn't always the answer. Distraction has worked for me in the past. I've had quite a few surgeries and spinal injections, etc. My spinal surgery before the TKR, really helped with many of my pain issues. Are you still using the SCS, however it isn't helping with the knee pain? It is helping with back pain?
I'm just hoping to encourage you to hang in there! 13 weeks po is not that far in this recovery and we all can sympathize with your need for patience. Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!