Magnetic Energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ship4

graduate
Country
United States United States
Have any of you used magnets with your healing? Just wondering as I plan to use them to help with my healing.........
I wear magnetic ankle bracelets now. I ordered a magnetic necklace to wear as well. I have a hand held magnetic Nikken Biaxial Powermag too that I use on my knees. It does help with pain. I am hoping these will help with my recovery too.

Nope, not me. My knees weren't getting better with anything, so they just had to go. And after that, time, exercise and some good pain killers, and lots of prayers. So far so good.

I am not sure what the magnetic energy is, but it sounds interesting! I am having TKR on June 9, but I would like to keep the other knee for as long as I can! So, I'll try pretty much anything!
Thanks,
Hess

I am not sure what the magnetic energy is, but it sounds interesting! I am having TKR on June 9, but I would like to keep the other knee for as long as I can! So, I'll try pretty much anything!
Thanks,
Hess

Good luck with it Hess. I am having bilateral TKR on June 18th. We will have a long summer ahead of us!

Boy Are You Ever Going To Have A Long Summer Ahead. I Sure Know I Am Going To. I Think I Will Be Using My Walked For A Few Weeks. I Am Getting Around Great But Do Need The Walker. I Know All Things Are Possible Through God And I Will Praying For You. Got To Go, I Need A Nap Like Nobody's Business. Rowdy

ANOTHER NAP???!!!! what is this 3 today? kidding. sweet dreams.

I know a few people who swear by their magnets. I know of no research or such that validates them but I am of the opinion - hey! if it works for you, go for it!

Hess,
Here is a link about magnetic energy. I just wondered if anyone used it. I wear 2 magnetic ankle bracelets and have ordered a necklace. Anything to help with the healing. I find it does lessen the pain in the knee joint.
http://www.holistichealthtools.com/magnetic_healing.html

I am getting ready to order these because I am willing to try anything, and I am not sure what to order. I am have TKR on one knee soon, and the other leg will be later. I am not sure if I should get anklets, and if so, 1 or 2, or if there is something else that I should be getting. I was hoping you could help.
Thanks,
Hess

hi hes its daz just got back from holiday hope everything goes mega well with your op tomorrow will look forward to hearing from you
All the best
Daz xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
corvettejanie
Recent bookmarks