LTKR scheduled for 7/14/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dianehelen Thanks so much for your good wishes. Still nervous but I think I am also getting a peaceful feeling about it. I'm grateful for that.

Well, I think my knee is protesting the upcoming surgery. Normally I don't have pain in it while I am sitting or laying down.....not so today. It is achy and painful while I sit here. Just one more indication that this surgery is absolutely necessary. Four days till surgery!

Well, I think my knee is protesting the upcoming surgery. Normally I don't have pain in it while I am sitting or laying down.....not so today. It is achy and painful while I sit here. Just one more indication that this surgery is absolutely necessary. Four days till surgery!

I think it's reassuring you. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

I the day before you, with much trepidation. May the Lord be holding your hand and peace be with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Diane.. This is your body telling you that you are ready

50 year old
Recurrent dislocating patella left knee since age 14
Meniscus tear repair 1 March
Waiting to have surgery for RTKR

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Wishing all the best with your surgery. I will be following you 5 days later.

Hi,
Wondering if someone can help me? My LTKR is 2 days away...Yikes!... I would like to get my thread started on the recovery forum but I don't know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go to the knee replacement recovery side. Up towards the top you'll see an area that says 'start a new thread'. Just push that and follow the directions. BTW good luck with your surgery. :flwrysmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker