Well this has happened very fast. On August 7 I had a shot in my left hip to see if my pain was coming from my hip and it was. On Monday the 10th I called and informed the Doctors office that the pain went away. They called me back and told me that they could get to me on August the 19th due to a cancelation. Remember that it took me about two and a half months to just get in to this Doctor for an appointment so who knows how long I would have to wait for a surgery if I passed up this surgery date so I took it. Today I went for my pre-opt I don’t know yet if my EKG is okay or if my covid-19 test is good but all my bloodwork was good so barring something unexpected with my EKG or covid-19 test I will have a new hip this coming Wednesday. Even though Wednesday is very soon, it can’t get here soon enough.