Lets talk about SEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator has made herself a problem ... does she take these last dozen posts to the 'other place' or leave them here!
ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_scratch.jpg

It's your call, shug! We can't help ourselves. We'll do better!!!

Won't we, peeps???!!! I'm making a mental note.....patti, you big stoop, talk junk in the lounge...talk junk in the lounge....talk junk in the lounge....by george, me thinks I got it!!

dw, surly you have got some pictures to post of that one.

Doug, sadly carrying a camera was not an option. If you ever watch the movie, and look real hard during Canned Heat and Santana, you can see me about 100 yards from the stage to the left. We were counselors in a camp in Ct. and heard about an "arts and crafts" fair in Bethel NY. We had no idea what it was until we got there and couldn't get out. We were sure we would be fired when we got back to camp 5 days later. No cell phones in those days. Probably began the downfall of my left knee.

Totally cool story...Now I've got to find the movie..I've only seen it about 20 times.

check out the picture of me and my son with the dolphin in the photo thread, subtract 40 years and add a lot of hair if you decide to watch the movie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020