Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Less than 48 hours to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz

senior
Well its nearly lunchtime on Tuesday here and I have to be at the hospital at 6.30am on Thursday 18th February. Two days from now I hope to be wheeled into recovery with a new right hip.

Josephine

NURSE DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Nurse Director
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well, we'll be counting it down with you. This is the worst bit and it will soon be over.

JackiesLost

senior
Country
Canada Canada
Hi Jaz

I will keep you in my thoughts, I am sure everything will go just fine for you and before you know it you will be up doing all those things your bad old hip took away from you.

I have almost exactly 5 weeks to go here, talk about nerves getting jittery, oh dear.

Take care of yourself. We will cya back on the boards before you know it.

JackiesLost

Texas

alpha
Good luck to you...you will do fine just do as the Drs tell you....Best of luck...Keeping you in my prayers..............)

ronniesloan

senior
Country
Ireland Ireland
Hi Jaz,
Before you know it, it will be all over. I can't believe I am 3 weeks post op tomorrow and such a difference after 3 weeks, walking with one crutch and short spurts without any aids and best of all NO PAIN!

Good luck for Thursday.

Ronnie :thmb:

leader50

Jaz....I am keeping nothing but good thoughts and prayers for you. :thmb: I am doing the count with you, as I am six days after you! I will be looking for your post, when you come home.

Just think you will be able to post from The Other Side! :D

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
All the best Jaz. Post when you can. You have a whole fan club waiting to get an update.

Take care, Jaycey

Rohanknitter

post-grad
All the best to you - I agree, I think this is the hard part....the waiting. Another thing to keep in mind, you will be amazed how much better you feel each day after the surgery. And no more hip pain!!!!!!

OP
OP
J

jaz

senior
The hospital just rang and said I am first on the list at 8am. My bag is packed, just need to charge up my cell phone and mp3 player tonight.

Peta

supremo
Good luck Jaz! I'll be thinking of you as well - post as soon as you can and let us know how you went!

Only 2 and a half weeks to go for me..................!

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
Get as much rest as you can before heading off to new-hip-land. Can't wait to hear from you after surgery!!

grenouille

Country
Canada Canada
hiya Jaz,
Good luck with your surgery on thursday.These last few days do try ones patience, but soon all that will be a memory along with that nasty hip pain. See you soon on the other side!!!

sunshine

graduate
Oh Jaz I know your getting excited now. :wink:Soon you will be waking up and feeling like a new person!:D We are all here with you and will be thinking of you and wishing you the best.:wub:
Be waiting to hear from you from (The Other Side) This last 24 will be hard and hope you get some sleep tonight! Think positive and it will all be over soon!!!:cnsl::D

mvo

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
All the best Jaz - when you return here you will be a member of the double-hippy club :)

Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Schnoodle1
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom