THR Layla's Recovery

@wonkyhipoy
Thank You! So thoughtful of you.

The leaves are changing here, lots of Maples, my fave.
Want to go on a car ride and take it all in but I'm waiting for the sun to appear :SUNsmile:
Hope it's gorgeous where you are and hope your day is sweet!

Because it's happy! Because it's fun and festive.
Because I'm sappy and I like it!
Please excuse me while I go shopping for my pink dress, lol.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Happy holidays, @Layla. With all the cheer and joy, kind support and encouragement, that you've shared with so many this past year, you should have lots of "good karma" going into the new year. You totally deserve it! Hope you have a festive and merry Christmas with your family and friends.

Merry Christmas @Layla - I LOVE the musical treat above!!! So much so that I am thankful I am not at home or I would've been tempted to get up and join along in my own dancing style!!! I would just LOVE witnessing something like this out in our shopping malls -- would truly enjoy it! Thank you for posting it.

Thank you @Barbaraj You're very kind.
I'm thankful for all I've received and continue to gain through being a part of the forum. I'm learning all the time. Not only is it a great resource for learning but I've had the opportunity to communicate with so many wonderful people from far and near. And we all have at least one thing in common, our new hip(s).
Thanks for all of your thoughtful contributions here. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas with all those you hold dear.

Agree! @NanaKP it would be fun to be at a mall and witness people break out into song.
I think it would be even more fun to be one of those doing the singing. Like one of the pink dress girls :heehee:
Hope you're having a great weekend and wishing you a lovely Christmas with all your special peeps!
Thanks for your contributions to the forum. I always enjoy your posts.

@Layla - though I can't carry a tune in a bucket, yes it would be so fun to be the one breaking into song. I have also wanted to do the snappy tune in my car turned up, windows down so that when you roll up to a stoplight, everyone around can't help but sing along!!!! I grew up in a family where we danced every Sunday evening - mom and dad would put an album on and the entire family would dance the night away. Wedding receptions have been notoriously known for MAJOR calories burned while we all danced every single song (especially those polka's - my dad grew up in Wisconsin so we have that in our blood)!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your day be full of smiles, laughters and great thanksgiving!! I am back on ice this morning after a trip to the grocery store with hubby - he pulled the cart along while I pushed it as a walker. How long will it be before I can grocery shop on my own without hurting by 30 minutes in??? Gah, patience . . . I know.

By the grace of God my recovery has gone well. I'm thankful!
I don't pull my thread out of the shadows often but found this a mood booster and a message of hope.
You can't help but think - If SHE can do that, I can certainly do this _ _ _ _ _ (fill in the blank yourself) at the very least!

It is amazing what the human body is capable of with nurturing through nutrition and regular exercise.
I don't believe I'd ever attempt this with a hip prosthetic, some may though, but it goes to show how rewarding motivation and dedication can be. Many in the states may have seen this on tv, possibly even those in the U.K.? Enjoy!

Death could not hold Him. The grave could not keep Him.

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Matthew 28:6

Whatever meaning this day holds for you, may it be happy, peaceful and blessed :loveshwr:

Happy Easter Layla! Thanks for everything you contribute here; we couldn't do it without you!!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
OsteoBionicGal
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom